Air Jordan VI Olympic 2008 First Look!

Originally Posted by visualmusiC

Niketalk Loves to exaggerate. People are acting like its an atrocious looking color scheme. Its not horrible because with all those colors, Jordan Brand couldn't pulled off something much worst. Its just a plain looking shoe. Like it or not, but stop acting as if its as bad as the low top brown/pink women 8's.

Thank you.

i will be copping these just because it's a vi but the colorway could have been alot worse by the time these drop more then half of you guy's willchange your mind and will be right there on release day

oh hell....
sick.gif

since when are you guys content with "it could have been worse"

arent jordans supposed to be closer to "these cant get any better"?

they're alright! much better than some of the crap ya'll bought over the years. ex. mist blue iv's, green bean v's, dtrt lll's, xi lows,xii lows, i could go on and on. some of you cats are sumthin else though. i can guarantee if these were an "OG" colorway ya'll would be like
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. and why the hate on Gentry? ummmm last i checked it wasJORDAN BRAND! the dude ya'll worship gave the ok for these.
laugh.gif

Ehhh, they could have been worse. If I find them on clearance I might pick them up, but only at a deep discount.

Thats it.....I'm sorry JB but I quit I'm out you just killed a great shoe like so many this year that's it.........I've lost all faith in youF*CK YOU JB!!...FOR KILLING A CLASSIC!

meh..that just looks like a lazy effort. is that seriously what the players will be wearing? will the jerseys match?
seriously..what the hell's going on?

arent jordans supposed to be closer to "these cant get any better"?
Well said. Like the Count Down Package colourways these are uninspired. It's almost as if they wanted to release a white based VI, with theOlympic theme being an afterthought. The mish mash of colours on the midsole makes no sense as there's nothing special about the VI midsole to begin with!

I would pass on this trash but it's already 'limited' to begin with and unfortunately will sell out!

The thing about it is JB has the Olympic 7's planned for this summer as well and those joints from the video aint lookin too hot niether.
smh.gif
JB what areyou doing!!??

damn they are seriously ruining the AIR Jordan legacy.

its gonna be bubble gum shoes and light up joints pretty soon.

That looks like a little kid used his whole colorbox.

Not felling it like the OG ones.

Back
Top Bottom