Air Jordan VI Olympic 2008 First Look!

they look like a shoe that G had at home one night.. And with no fresh ideas... Gave a blank shoe to a small child... With a box of 24- pack Crayons and toldthe kid to have at it....this ladies and gentlemen is the end result... These are horrible

wow. ruined a classic. I for one, will not be copping these, as they are not worth any money. they need to retro the black/red colorway and get it over with.

ELL
OH
ELL

Those are atrocious.
roll.gif

WOOOOOWWWWWWW! Thats crazy! They keep putting out these ugly colors because people are still going to buy them regardless.BRAIN WASHED.Thanks a lotJB
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Trevelyon

Copped without a doubt. I can rock those w/ some of my Ed Hardy gear..
go ahead and do that while texting in your vote to american idol...... terrible

There's a variety of tasteful colorways they could've turned out that wouldn't pose any threat to OGs.

Why in the name of *Expletive deleted* did they go with this disaster?

It's funny actually...you can always tell who the hypebeasts are in the threads just by reading their posts. Shame on ya'll for thinking this colorwayis acceptable.....
smh.gif

..and even if you wanted to customize these the jordan insignia on the laces appears to be black on these, it's not painted on it's just material. Goodluck trying to customize a shoe that leads to nothing but misfortune.
laugh.gif

I only had the 6 lows in '02.
the 6 is his first ring shoe.
I love the 6's and I will cop 2 pairs and will rock them the first week they they drop
I am a hypebeast
I cop anything (retro) Jordan puts out
tongue.gif

laugh.gif
@ the ed hardy statement..

IDK why, but for some reason when i look at these i think of:

l_e22fc1f02ba000fe895dc8c7cf8d7163.jpg

smh.gif
x 10000 to dude above...horrible. Im done with JBafter 2008....cant pull me back for free kicks after this year.

I guess I'm breaking out the Angelus and acetone. I'll get a nice Infrared Retro with some paint. Maybe I can paint a nike air on the back.

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

It's funny actually...you can always tell who the hypebeasts are in the threads just by reading their posts. Shame on ya'll for thinking this colorway is acceptable.....
smh.gif

..and even if you wanted to customize these the jordan insignia on the laces appears to be black on these, it's not painted on it's just material. Good luck trying to customize a shoe that leads to nothing but misfortune.
laugh.gif
Shhh don't ruin my good time

This colorway is trash, but it WILL be customized into white/infrareds.
pimp.gif

I hope
ohwell.gif

color placement could have been better but I actually like them and I promise these will be classics 10 years from now

Back
Top Bottom