Air Jordan VI "Oreo" Appreciation

Originally Posted by eltouha

i'd like to see a pair completely blacked out. it would be an easy custom to pull off, i think.

i didn't mean the speckled, i meant the whole white part. black that out for what would become a supersexy sneaker.

Originally Posted by eltouha

i'd like to see a pair completely blacked out. it would be an easy custom to pull off, i think.

i didn't mean the speckled, i meant the whole white part. black that out for what would become a supersexy sneaker.

i love these. These are the only jordans i've ever changed the laces on. I like black laces a bit better on these. I havent worn mine yet though.

Everybody and their momma bought these when they went on sale. I still see hoodrats that are wearing these into the ground. I figure 2 more years and i'll breakout my pair.

Thats how i do it though. I always wait an extended period before wearing new releases. I probably wont wear my bordeaux this year either.

i love these. These are the only jordans i've ever changed the laces on. I like black laces a bit better on these. I havent worn mine yet though.

Everybody and their momma bought these when they went on sale. I still see hoodrats that are wearing these into the ground. I figure 2 more years and i'll breakout my pair.

Thats how i do it though. I always wait an extended period before wearing new releases. I probably wont wear my bordeaux this year either.

got em for 80 bucks at the nike outlet... extremely clean colorway to me.

got em for 80 bucks at the nike outlet... extremely clean colorway to me.

I got mine for 80 at the Nike outlet love these.
I like that alot of people passed on them, means the people that did get them beat them up. And when they retro the 6s again they won't bring these back out and ill be the only one wearing them.

I got mine for 80 at the Nike outlet love these.
I like that alot of people passed on them, means the people that did get them beat them up. And when they retro the 6s again they won't bring these back out and ill be the only one wearing them.

got mine for a 100 when they first came out off craigslist. I love this shoe easy colorway to rock regularly, i even wear this when i go out to a bar or club often.

got mine for a 100 when they first came out off craigslist. I love this shoe easy colorway to rock regularly, i even wear this when i go out to a bar or club often.

Originally Posted by GreyFoxx

i found some at my local platos closet for 18 bucks 
grin.gif
 wore it once then sold it
??? $18 dollars for a pair of Oreo's VI

am I seeing this correctly.

The VI's are one of the most comfortable Jordans imo, and the color pattern is just like the Carmines w/ speckled print.    Clear soles. Black suede. White Leather. Love em

Originally Posted by GreyFoxx

i found some at my local platos closet for 18 bucks 
grin.gif
 wore it once then sold it
??? $18 dollars for a pair of Oreo's VI

am I seeing this correctly.

The VI's are one of the most comfortable Jordans imo, and the color pattern is just like the Carmines w/ speckled print.    Clear soles. Black suede. White Leather. Love em

Grabbed mine for $100 ans couldn't have been happier. I am a fan of black and white colorways, and the VI hold a place in my heart since it was the first Air Jordan i ever bought when I was young. To me these will always be a love hate with people. Nothing you can do about that though. You are the one wearin them so buy what you like.

Grabbed mine for $100 ans couldn't have been happier. I am a fan of black and white colorways, and the VI hold a place in my heart since it was the first Air Jordan i ever bought when I was young. To me these will always be a love hate with people. Nothing you can do about that though. You are the one wearin them so buy what you like.

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

There a good colorway but nothing really to "Appreciate"

Maybe over time i'll feel different about these shoes
Exactly... I don't think they deserve there own thread as of yet.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

There a good colorway but nothing really to "Appreciate"

Maybe over time i'll feel different about these shoes
Exactly... I don't think they deserve there own thread as of yet.
wink.gif

i looooooooooooooooooooove my pair! Looks good with almost anything, pops out, people always look at my oreos even old people. Without the speckles this shoe would have been too plain.

i looooooooooooooooooooove my pair! Looks good with almost anything, pops out, people always look at my oreos even old people. Without the speckles this shoe would have been too plain.

mine are still in the box......almost wore them, but then it rained and then forgot about them

Back
Top Bottom