Air Jordan VI Retro White/Varsity Red First Look

Originally Posted by BaritheKid

wow? I just noticed the lace locks.... well I guess my D-grade Carmines will finally come in handy....

D-grade? what are those? I never heard of D-grade sneaekers. only B grades.

copped
pimp.gif

Like I said before, I can't wait until these drop. I want these almost as bad as the Spacejam's but for sure two pairs would be copped.

pimp.gif
WOAH!! IHAVENT BEEN IN THE JB FORUM IN OVER A WEEK AND I FIND OUT WHITE/RED 6S ARE RETROING!

so far im getting
white/red 12
space jam 11
black/red 6
white/red 6
powder 9
i need a connect for some discounts

Finally something worth buying..JB is slipping but they need to keep up with the Good J's....But anyways these are a deff cop on my list!

just need a release date then these are copped
pimp.gif

hopefully not too hyped around my area..

Originally Posted by El Bro

Originally Posted by Jcool813

I assume these have a white jumpman, with a red AIR sign under the jumpman. Sorry, pass for me with No Nike Air.
smile.gif
The rest of the shoe looks decent though, and hopefully the leather will be nice on them for you guys buying them.

is NA really that serious? these aren't even an OG cw btw. do you. i just don't get it.

There is nothing to get. Either you like the jumpman in the back, or you dont. I dont. Pretty Simple. And It is possible to put NA on a non og retro. I did say it was nice though.

I think his point is that the replacement of the word "Nike" with a Jumpman symbol on an otherwise well-executed shoe (which you yourself admit theyare) is a silly reason not to buy.

Originally Posted by solezprogression

Originally Posted by Jcool813

I assume these have a white jumpman, with a red AIR sign under the jumpman. Sorry, pass for me with No Nike Air.
smile.gif
The rest of the shoe looks decent though, and hopefully the leather will be nice on them for you guys buying them.

is NA really that serious? these aren't even an OG cw btw. do you. i just don't get it.

There is nothing to get. Either you like the jumpman in the back, or you dont. I dont. Pretty Simple. And It is possible to put NA on a non og retro. I did say it was nice though.

I think his point is that the replacement of the word "Nike" with a Jumpman symbol on an otherwise well-executed shoe (which you yourself admit they are) is a silly reason not to buy.

exactly the point i was making thanks for the assist. wasn't trying to come at anyone's head

Back
Top Bottom