Air Jordan VI Washed Denim/Sail-Varsity Red-Black

$129 @ DTLR...
Also have a code for 15% off $19 less than the discounted price if anyone is interested.

Thank you buddy for the assist. Just placed the order. Can't say no for $110 with store pickup. Love 6s and like these in person. Unique. Thanks again. 👍👍

I've been looking at some distressed pairs on IG. Really wanna try to distress a pair to give it some character.

20200219_172631.jpg
20200219_172846.jpg
20200219_172736.jpg
20200219_172753.jpg
20200219_172826.jpg

I thought of just dripping some bleach on my pair but then I said naaaahhh!! These are nice as is. And what DJ sneakerwhatever taking an exact-o knife to a brand new pair?!! Heck no!!! I'm good!!

I still need these.. want to distress them too but still trying to save with so many drops the past two months. Hopefully they'll be around when I'm ready.

Drove over to the local (KOP) mall to head to Villa and pick up my pair from their sale (had them shipped there). HUGE thanks to alsa2009 alsa2009 for the assist with the discount code. Could not say no to $110 shipped! That is a deal and they won't even hit that low at outlets.
IMG_20200224_181430.jpg

Not going to do anything to these (though the thought of bleaching the dark part was in my mind momentarily then left as I love the dark blue back panels). The toe is very soft and these just look cool. If they had a little "Levi's" tag on them, these would have been super hyped & crazy money!! Glad they sat for those who wanted them for a deal!

Drove over to the local (KOP) mall to head to Villa and pick up my pair from their sale (had them shipped there). HUGE thanks to alsa2009 alsa2009 for the assist with the discount code. Could not say no to $110 shipped! That is a deal and they won't even hit that low at outlets.
IMG_20200224_181430.jpg

Not going to do anything to these (though the thought of bleaching the dark part was in my mind momentarily then left as I love the dark blue back panels). The toe is very soft and these just look cool. If they had a little "Levi's" tag on them, these would have been super hyped & crazy money!! Glad they sat for those who wanted them for a deal!
Ah no prob bro... I forgot to post my pair from Hibbet/DTLR sale... Paid $123 for pair. If they end up at the outlets or go on sale low enough, I'd cop another pair to distress for sure. Love it when certain Jays are slept on and can be had for a sweet price.

20200222_113201.jpg

Attachments

• 20200222_113201.jpg
    20200222_113201.jpg
    421.1 KB · Views: 94
Ah no prob bro... I forgot to post my pair from Hibbet/DTLR sale... Paid $123 for pair. If they end up at the outlets or go on sale low enough, I'd cop another pair to distress for sure. Love it when certain Jays are slept on and can be had for a sweet price.

20200222_113201.jpg

Exactly. I liked these from the day the 1st image released. Most everyone else was negative on them. Had a little red tab been on these, watch out! So glad no one wanted and I could get for a little over a $100! Hope more shoes end up like that. Waiting for the "What The 4" to discount some as there are still plenty in certain stores.

Exactly. I liked these from the day the 1st image released. Most everyone else was negative on them. Had a little red tab been on these, watch out! So glad no one wanted and I could get for a little over a $100! Hope more shoes end up like that. Waiting for the "What The 4" to discount some as there are still plenty in certain stores.

I bought the those for retail...SMH. Surely I thought they were gonna sell out...

I'm waiting ever so patiently on those UNC 3s to drop. Hibbet has been my go to for my sneaks as of lately. $162 for the Unite 3s, $126 for the denim 6s, and trying to score the UNC 3s for $160. Gonna use that $30 in rewards on my account...

20200225_141551.jpg

grabbed these from FNL anyone know where to get this pair of laces from? i dont think i want the color, but the style laces is perfect IMO. a DIY covid 19 project is needed right now.
I like these the best tho... Man if I can get my pair to look like this and find those same laces, I'll be in there.... Love the subtleness of the denim/color.

20200219_172611.jpg

Back
Top Bottom