Air Jordan VI White/Varsity Red **Bulls** (RD: 6/12/10)

Originally Posted by sWaggA sO FreSh

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

I had my mind set on copping these but after seeing the pics am not feeling them am going to save my money and cop 2 pairs of the flints and white and red 13's that come out in the fall instead

check em out in person before you make your decision...the pictures dont justify them, they look SOOO MUCH BETTER in person!! 
pimp.gif

true

Originally Posted by Jking0821

I will cop for retail if they are readily available. Not camping just going to get there when the mall opens then head to michaels buy the red marker and get to work. To the people that already have them. How do they fit? Is the fit similar to the Carmines?

I only ask because i thought the spacejams would be the same mold as the CDP 11s and my space jams fit better. My size 11 CDP's fit really tight while my space jams fit perfectly.

Thanks in advance
i got a 10.5 and they feel a little big. i prob could of went w. a 10 (i wear size 10.5 in almost every shoe btw)

been looking forward to this release all year.  our shipment came in yesterday, and i have to say i am a little disappointed.  paint job is sloppy on most pairs and some were yellowed right out of the box.  i'll probably still cop since i have the employee discount, but i'll have to get a half size smaller due to all the blemishes on the sz 10 pair.  i usually just pass if the quality isn't right, but i've saved a lot of money by passing on js this year, so i'll probably go ahead and cop.  these could have been a lot nicer imo. 

I think Nike needs to start paying their factory workers more, cut down on their hours or have better inspectors, because I've noticed on the black and also the white varsity reds the paint jobs vary a lot from sneaker to sneaker.

I should be getting my shipment in on Tuesday or Wednesday.. can't wait!!

I'll post plenty of pics for those still on the fence.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

pimp.gif

2naicnc.jpg

2hhluua.jpg

Pardon the pic reup...

But you just took me back with those...

Nostalgic thoughts i reminisce about; playground fixtures, fruit rolls and ham sandwiches toting around
via a Ninja Turtles lunch box. Apparel? Chicago Bulls flight t-shirt from the swap meat.

But the kicks were legit.

Pondering about days as a carefree adolescent is what jordan sneakers do to a fella.

Two pairs, who cares.

Give me a new snare, you rude bears.

(mistaking toilets for poop chairs while some dude stares)

humph...

Saw them in person today at foot locker today when I got the powder blues ix...dude let me hold and inspect them...def copping

ughh don't ypu hate how JB doesnt put extra laces in the box, i wish they came w. legit jordan RED laces, they would looks so hot wit a fresh pair of red laces on these kicks, i just relaced my pair b4 n was thinking if the laces were red it would be a wrap!!

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

I had my mind set on copping these but after seeing the pics am not feeling them am going to save my money and cop 2 pairs of the flints and white and red 13's that come out in the fall instead

That's six months in between releases. I'm sure you can come up with 300 dollars between June and November/Dec.

White/VR VI's >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> XIII's.

Originally Posted by sWaggA sO FreSh

Originally Posted by Jking0821

I will cop for retail if they are readily available. Not camping just going to get there when the mall opens then head to michaels buy the red marker and get to work. To the people that already have them. How do they fit? Is the fit similar to the Carmines?

I only ask because i thought the spacejams would be the same mold as the CDP 11s and my space jams fit better. My size 11 CDP's fit really tight while my space jams fit perfectly.

Thanks in advance
i got a 10.5 and they feel a little big. i prob could of went w. a 10 (i wear size 10.5 in almost every shoe btw)

good info there.. me too size 10.5

im not sold on the whole Infrared package at all. I have the Varsity VI's from earlier this year and i think im just pick the White/Varsity Red VI's up and go on about my way. JB has flooded us with trash, gimmicks and useless release time after time.

Originally Posted by DaBoyWonda

im not sold on the whole Infrared package at all. I have the Varsity VI's from earlier this year and i think im just pick the White/Varsity Red VI's up and go on about my way. JB has flooded us with trash, gimmicks and useless release time after time.
Agreed, these Varsity Red will do just fine.

I was at finishline today and managed to find the last pair of IIs...I told dude I was debating on the 2s or the 6s and he brought the 6s out from the back. I chose the 2s. The 6s were just TOO plain to me. Not enough black. I'd rather find some carmines.

Originally Posted by bulls90s

How's the quality on those?

Compared to, say, QF 2s or the 9s that just came out?

the quality is actually pretty good.. the leather seems a bit better and softer than the 2s and 9s.. its not as good as the MS VIs but the quality is certainly better than the general release jordans that we have been seeing lately

Originally Posted by n1rb

Originally Posted by bulls90s

How's the quality on those?

Compared to, say, QF 2s or the 9s that just came out?

the quality is actually pretty good.. the leather seems a bit better and softer than the 2s and 9s.. its not as good as the MS VIs but the quality is certainly better than the general release jordans that we have been seeing lately
Thanks.
happy.gif

I haven't checked those out since one of the shoe stores here in the Philippines released them last week.

Back
Top Bottom