Air Jordan VI White/Varsity Red **Bulls** (RD: 6/12/10)

Originally Posted by derry1

seen these yesterday..and man these look good...mos definitely will be coppin..

i second that..seen them earlier..and look real good but i dont have the black varsitys..so you know what im trying to get

I'll have to say that the 4 weeks Jordan Brand put together is definately a "screw-job" for Jordan fanatics. Power Blue 9's, Spizike Stealth, Varsity Red 6's, Infrared Pack... all in 4 consecutive weeks.

imma pass in order to get the infrared pack x2...hopefully everyone sleeps on these so i can go back and get them

For heads in NYC, Queens...

They're out on Jamaica Ave all over down the strip I think, but my boy said he seen them in the Coliseum while going to get his powders.

do you guys still feel good copping this release when the white infrared pair has a better quality leather?

just pulled the trigger at lacelocked.com for 160 shipped

thanks for the heads up

Originally Posted by NK47

just pulled the trigger at lacelocked.com for 160 shipped

thanks for the heads up
Same here, thanks for the info Informerx

Originally Posted by hypebeast5

do you guys still feel good copping this release when the white infrared pair has a better quality leather?

Where did you get that from?

Got mine today along with the Spizike's Stealth... awesome shoes. Great material also, leather is softer then Oreo's... but great shoe overall. If anyone's in the Cleveland area, visit Shaw Athelete's Foot for a pair.

Quality is excellent... Colorway is top-notch.

2 PAIRS FOR ME !!!

1c435980e4b16af0a845ecfecbbabf157b869dd.jpg

4d6358eeeca06aafa3ffee6fc578f175e35d0dc.jpg

bc6351c2e54b679ea437eae0c352acfa27e1a7e.jpg

smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

For heads in NYC, Queens...

They're out on Jamaica Ave all over down the strip I think, but my boy said he seen them in the Coliseum while going to get his powders.

word they been out there for a little bit now...

Back
Top Bottom