Air Jordan VI White/Varsity Red **Bulls** (RD: 6/12/10)

Originally Posted by hypebeast5

do you guys still feel good copping this release when the white infrared pair has a better quality leather?

Its the SAME EXACT shoe, just infrared instead of varsity red.

Dont try and make stuff up
roll.gif

This is the comparison between White/Varsity Red and White/Infrared, what you see is what you get on hand.

Left: White/Varsity Red, Air Bubble Unit in Varsity Red
Right: White/Infrared, Air Bubble Unit in White, better quality of leather

4rpbq1.jpg

That was taken from kix-files nothing changed or altered and you can clearly see the difference in leather I'm not trying to take anything away from the shoe since its nice i probably would of copped instead of infrared pack if i wasn't low on funds in january

SHOUT OUT TO MY HOMIE PMAC .... ALWAYS LOOKIN OUT
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

YESSSS!!!       SIRRRRR!!!

46936a30675c373a9d910df1f82bba5f2aaaa9cc_r.jpg

Originally Posted by Darkwing Duck

Originally Posted by hypebeast5

do you guys still feel good copping this release when the white infrared pair has a better quality leather?

Its the SAME EXACT shoe, just infrared instead of varsity red.

Dont try and make stuff up
roll.gif
Its the same exact shoe just painted in infrared instead of varsity that's all

^You make a good argument no question but at the end of the day if the shoes are well kept, cleaned, and maintained....there should be no issue IF the quality (Leather specifically) is indeed slightly inferior to the infrareds, which very well may be for those who have the opportunity to physically compare both in hand... at any rate, I'm pleased with them nonetheless and as a consumer and long time Jordan shoe enthusiast, It is what it is ...

i saw these today in person the look really bad. There was so much paint on them they were horrible. The red was clearly a paint brush and you can tell that they had to be re-done because of the red bleeding.

no offense to all, but the quality is so overrated, it costs JB like 10 bucks or less to make each shoe, good leather or not.

My whole issue is that I already have a pair of the Black/Varsity Reds so it would only be convenient to get these instead of the whole infrared pack. 
Too much money spent already, no need for two almost identical black and red VIs.  Am I alone in this?
ohwell.gif

Say what you want about these.. quality is on point. Far better than the white/red II's and white/blue IX's that just dropped.

GottaBdaShoes wrote:
Real nice... the leather is nearly like the MS VI. Smells the same too!

Funny ... my homie told me the exact same thing you just said.

Originally Posted by solezprogression

Say what you want about these.. quality is on point. Far better than the white/red II's and white/blue IX's that just dropped.

can u really tell if leather is better than powder 9s from a picture??????

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

GottaBdaShoes wrote:
Real nice... the leather is nearly like the MS VI. Smells the same too!

Funny ... my homie told me the exact same thing you just said.

Serious?? MS leather is ridiculously nice. Wait, this isn't like when people were saying the oreo VI leather and MS leather are the same right?

Originally Posted by jaydubbz03

My whole issue is that I already have a pair of the Black/Varsity Reds so it would only be convenient to get these instead of the whole infrared pack. 
Too much money spent already, no need for two almost identical black and red VIs.  Am I alone in this?
ohwell.gif

Nope.

I copped two pairs of black vr's and i'll cop two pair white vr.

Ain't no thang... i got paint!!!

Nearly five months later and i'm still breaking necks with 'em.

If people are complaing about the quailty of the leather on these I know somethings up..I held them in my hand the other day and they are well put together

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

can u really tell if leather is better than powder 9s from a picture??????

solez is a reseller. He already has them in stock and has posted pics of them. So yes, he would know if the quality is on point. Cmon son. Keep it moving.

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.......NO ONE BESIDES ME AND jpena0306 SEEM TO FIND THE LEATHER SHINY AND WEIRD.... WHERE IS THE OLYMPIC VII'S QUALITY?? --__--

grin.gif
jpena0306 wrote:

Originally Posted by j o 19

IS IT ME OR IS THE LEATHER ON THESE ALL SHINEY AND WEIRD.....

i was thinking the same thing..

true that! noticed it too on the powder blue IXs and Jordan 2 QF. somewhat a hybrid of plastic+leather.

I was really, really feelin these and then I realized the air bubble is red....
Havn't seen them in person but to anyone that has, is it really noticeable
when you have them on..

Originally Posted by MLE323

I was really, really feelin these and then I realized the air bubble is red....
Havn't seen them in person but to anyone that has, is it really noticeable
when you have them on..

You didn't cop because the air bubble is red

WOW
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom