Air Jordan VI White/Varsity Red **Bulls** (RD: 6/12/10)

Originally Posted by vinny da chin

i'm happy with my carmines

%24@+!@.gif

These are nice! I'm glad I didn't settle with them though.

I always wanted the Infrared's, so I waited.

I was patient and bought a pair of (VVVNDS) Infrared's for only $66 on ebay.

Compared the two, and Infrared's surpass the Bulls.

As of yesterday on Fulton St. in BK Jimmy Jazz had a 10.5 and an 11 for $290.00...they might have had a 12 as well...They got a shipment from an out of state Jimmy Jazz...

I can still get these in Chico CA, I think for 119 at finishline and 109 at footlocker(I refuse to shop at chico footlocker unless finishline doesnt get something that I must have though)

Originally Posted by shortyoscart

Originally Posted by jeddahblaster

same fate happen with white red xii
tired.gif

they went out to outlet store
smh.gif
I still need a pair of those

missed out on grabbing a back-up on those too & totally snozzed when they went on sale
smh.gif

tired.gif

smh.gif

missed out on grabbing a back-up on those too & totally snozzed when they went on sale
smh.gif

tired.gif

smh.gif

smh.gif

i'm satisfied w/ completing my 'varsity red pack' 
laugh.gif
.  aside from that, this was the hardest purchase to make at a footlocker.  there's a reason why i go thru swoosh (which these are still $150 on swoosh
indifferent.gif
).  FTL az mills didn't drop them to $129.  desert sky wouldn't accept the coupon.  finally, the associate at christown accepted the coupon 
pimp.gif

I've never copped a leather jay should I cop this vi? What are the down sides of leather compared to suede or nubuck? much thanks NT

Originally Posted by Christonic

I've never copped a leather jay should I cop this vi? What are the down sides of leather compared to suede or nubuck? much thanks NT
Leather will crease way faster. 

Back
Top Bottom