Air Jordan VI White/Varsity Red **Bulls** (RD: 6/12/10)

Originally Posted by sincere

Originally Posted by TheAdiMac

let it be man. I have both, wasnt gonna get the infras, but my boy needed asap so I got the infra pack from him for 250. The same material is used on both the varsity red and the infrared, on both the black and white models. these cats are just trying to be elitist on those of you that missed out on the infra pack.

I'm calling duck tales. Show tagged pictures of both of your Infrared's and Varsities side by side. I don't wanna hear that I took my shoes back, I sold them to my friend or any of those crappy excuses. Put up or shut up! Show the pic's.
pimp.gif

indifferent.gif
 Bitter much? 
pimp.gif

It's really tough to show the difference in the White/Infrareds and the White/Varsity Reds with the camera I have. Need to get a DSLR with a nice lens. Damn... But I took some comparison pics when I copped these White/Var Red VI's for $70 out the door at a local Finishline. (On sale, and had a coupon they let me use). With Flash on, it is nearly impossible to see, but when you turn the flash off in good lighting, you can see that the White/Varsity Reds have shinier leather. I've been saying this since I saw both in person at a Footlocker a couple weeks before Infrared Pack Dropped.

When I hold my pairs side by side, I can see the shinier leather. Here's some pics, hope you can see. It almost seems like they put a gloss coat on them. No flash, just clear lighting.

ef815ee980c3a28e8cc04facf537bebfc246825.jpg

24c25abea289fc88ac184d38acde430d5f060db.jpg

Originally Posted by torres

Originally Posted by tvanterpool

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Originally Posted by Pdigiti

Yuku ftl

^^^
care to share how u got that price?
smokin.gif

$30 off $100 or more purchase coupon from Footlocker. They sent out an email a few weeks back to VIP members. The sign in the store said to ask an associate for details, so it might be possible to get it in stores too. I'm pleased with my pair. Paint is nice, and icy soles.
pimp.gif
prolly employee discount...
not, anyone could just go onto footlocker.com and click on the vip image in the bottom of the page and  sign up and then your gonna get a vip number and the $30 off coupon codes will be there for you to print off, it expires september 12th.
dude, i know anybody can use that $30 off, but I'm talking about the way he get it down to $80...footlocker and all those associated stores (champs, footaction, etc) all have that @$150...no way to bring it down to $80 unless he used employee discount or something...

Bro, they're on sale at $99 at Champs everywhere around my way. The most I saw them for was yesterday at a Footlocker in Deerbrook Mall ($129). I knew I could find them cheaper than a bill, so I called Footlocker at another mall this morning, and they said they had them on sale for $109. That's all I needed to hear. The rest is history. I wish I had an employee discount. Patience is a virtue.

Yuku ftl

^^^
smokin.gif

$30 off $100 or more purchase coupon from Footlocker. They sent out an email a few weeks back to VIP members. The sign in the store said to ask an associate for details, so it might be possible to get it in stores too. I'm pleased with my pair. Paint is nice, and icy soles.
pimp.gif
not, anyone could just go onto footlocker.com and click on the vip image in the bottom of the page and  sign up and then your gonna get a vip number and the $30 off coupon codes will be there for you to print off, it expires september 12th.
dude, i know anybody can use that $30 off, but I'm talking about the way he get it down to $80...footlocker and all those associated stores (champs, footaction, etc) all have that @$150...no way to bring it down to $80 unless he used employee discount or something...

Bro, they're on sale at $99 at Champs everywhere around my way. The most I saw them for was yesterday at a Footlocker in Deerbrook Mall ($129). I knew I could find them cheaper than a bill, so I called Footlocker at another mall this morning, and they said they had them on sale for $109. That's all I needed to hear. The rest is history. I wish I had an employee discount. Patience is a virtue.
Ok, I got you, bro...damn, where you live, the cheapest local store around me is selling them for $129...smh

Yuku ftl

^^^
smokin.gif

pimp.gif

Ok, I got you, bro...damn, where you live, the cheapest local store around me is selling them for $129...smh
Houston, TX 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

WENT TO MALL OF AMERICA TODAY AND SEEN THEM ON THE WALL FOR 109 AND I HAD THE $30 OFF COUPON I JUST CANT BRING MY SELF TO SPEND OVER 50 ON THESE EVENTHOUGH $79 IS A GOOD PRICE I GOT A PAIR OF AF1s

i rather have the white/v.red & black/v.red which i picked my specific pairs out so i dont have any defects on them, i know many pairs do. Got both for $270 a while back and im cool with it even though with them being on sale i could have saved a bit more. As for the infrareds is it just me or are they more yellowed then the white/v.red in the pics on the last page. Makes $270 sound alot better than $310 plus tax and possibly shipping for so called infrareds.  

Originally Posted by ebe2023

i rather have the white/v.red & black/v.red which i picked my specific pairs out so i dont have any defects on them, i know many pairs do. Got both for $270 a while back and im cool with it even though with them being on sale i could have saved a bit more. As for the infrareds is it just me or are they more yellowed then the white/v.red in the pics on the last page. Makes $270 sound alot better than $310 plus tax and possibly shipping for so called infrareds.  
Nah, the Infrared pair I have is actually LESS yellow than the Varsity Red pair I have. The only difference is the V-Red pair's Jordan flap on the tongue is starting to turn blue/green for some reason. Anyone else notice this? I'm guna wear them before they go real bad. Infrared pair is flawless.

I personally think the White/Black/Red colorway looks so nice, regardless of Infrared or Varsity Red. I'm going to grab another pair of the V-Reds soon, since they are still available at a discounted price. Waiting for them to drop to clearance on Swoosh. I'm surprised they still haven't hit with a discount on Swoosh...

Online footlocker just dropped to 129.99. Dont forget about that 30 off. If your going to cop from there, id hurry. Not going lower then that (Once u factor in the 30 off), and when the oroes hit 129.99 they went pretty fast. Or u can cop from Johnson Creek like posted above.

^ Actually they are 109.00 at footlocker stores.  I just got a pair yesterday.   They let me use a discount also.   So for 80 i couldn't pass these up

^ Actually they are 109.00 at footlocker stores.  I just got a pair yesterday.   They let me use a discount also.   So for 80 i couldn't pass these up

Originally Posted by JOaRiDrAN23

Where are you located?   I have to hit up all the local footlockers if this is true. 

Yeah not every Footlocker/Champs/Footaction marked them down to $110 though... I don't know how that's possible by the way because if one does it they all should since they are a company/corporation.

Back
Top Bottom