Air Jordan VI White/Varsity Red **Bulls** (RD: 6/12/10)

I just picked up my pair today and Im not disappointed. The leather looks and feels good. The red paint looks crappy but overall good shoe.

Originally Posted by OriginalJS

Okay, here is my little input! If it helps.

I took a real good look at all the pairs at my work.

At least 80% of the 18 pairs we got were
sick.gif
. I will post pictures later for proof!

Pre-worn creases, horrible paint jobs, and cheap materials. I mean, the tongue quality are exactly like the, cheap, true-blue Spiz'ike's.

Most of 'em look like B-grade shoes. We got some crisp pairs, but I had to MIX AND MATCH my pair.

IMO, the peeps who are satisfied must have gotten a great pair. I am trying to be neutral, but these suck! Well, at least what I've seen first hand.

you still liked em enough to cop though right? even though you had to mix match pairs? if you say the suck then why did you buy them?

Thanks for the heads up, i will def have to give my pair a good look over when i cop, maybe mix and match like you did.

Hold these next to the Infrared pack White/Infrared VI's, and you will see a DAY and NIGHT difference. The leather on the Infrared pack is beautiful. These seem to be paper-like.

I was quite disappointed with these after seeing them in person today. I had these and the Infrared pack out and was comparing the two. I saw 4 different pairs of the Varsity Red pairs because the paint was real crappy. It looked like a 4th grader painted them. I was VERY disappointed with these when I saw them. I thought I'd like the V-Reds better than the Infrareds, but I was wrong.

Good luck to everyone trying to cop! These should be a real easy cop.

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Hold these next to the Infrared pack White/Infrared VI's, and you will see a DAY and NIGHT difference. The leather on the Infrared pack is beautiful. These seem to be paper-like.

I was quite disappointed with these after seeing them in person today. I had these and the Infrared pack out and was comparing the two. I saw 4 different pairs of the Varsity Red pairs because the paint was real crappy. It looked like a 4th grader painted them. I was VERY disappointed with these when I saw them. I thought I'd like the V-Reds better than the Infrareds, but I was wrong.

did you really had to write the same thing on this thread and on the infrared one

Dude trying to hype this release

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JorgeAP

did you really had to write the same thing on this thread and on the infrared one

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

Dude trying to hype this release

laugh.gif
You don't even know what thread you are in son. I'm not hyping the White/Varsity Red release.

And it's funny because people don't tend to read nowadays. I went in detail on the white/infrared in THIS thread. That's why it's here. I didn't post the same exact thing in both threads. I don't hype anything. I'm just passing along what I saw. I was going to cop a pair of these and cop one of the Infrared pack originally, but after seeing them in person, I'm going to grab 2 packs. It is what it is.

You might want to read some knowledge before you jump on someone. For all the idiots saying these are the same shoe, just different paint, THEY ARE NOT. If you want to fool yourself, go ahead and think they are the same. The leather is different. The V-Red pairs I saw all were pre-wrinkled out of the box. The Infrared pair was not.

Originally Posted by Darkwing Duck

Originally Posted by OriginalJS

Okay, here is my little input! If it helps.

I took a real good look at all the pairs at my work.

At least 80% of the 18 pairs we got were
sick.gif
. I will post pictures later for proof!

Pre-worn creases, horrible paint jobs, and cheap materials. I mean, the tongue quality are exactly like the, cheap, true-blue Spiz'ike's.

Most of 'em look like B-grade shoes. We got some crisp pairs, but I had to MIX AND MATCH my pair.

IMO, the peeps who are satisfied must have gotten a great pair. I am trying to be neutral, but these suck! Well, at least what I've seen first hand.

you still liked em enough to cop though right? even though you had to mix match pairs? if you say the suck then why did you buy them?

Thanks for the heads up, i will def have to give my pair a good look over when i cop, maybe mix and match like you did.

I tried to come from an outside perspective.

For me, I was planning to buy them regardless. I love the White/Infrared too much to not buy! Sadly, I am settling.

I know that these are Vreds, but I am not certain if my work would be getting the pack yet. (Although most likely)

But, they do suck as a whole! We did get some good pairs, but I meant the quality and effort that these were made in overall.

Yes! Mixing and matching is the best thing to do.

i love that the jumpman is in all white thread. like the original VI's but without nike air. to me that lil detail make an break this shoe. one reason why i disliked the olympic vi so much...

Originally Posted by HAMMERCHARGE

I think your pic just did it for me... I believe its time to pick up mine

I just hate doing this seeing how I never even wore my carmines

mann can someone please take a picture of a "bad" pair or take a compare and contrast pic of a "good" and "bad" pair?

Originally Posted by jpena0306

mann can someone please take a picture of a "bad" pair or take a compare and contrast pic of a "good" and "bad" pair?
CUZ IT'S FANTASIES. ALL THE PICS POSTED SO FAR HAVE LOOKED GOOD BUT WHY HASN'T ANYONE POSTED A PIC OF A SUPPOSED BAD PAIR? I'M SURE THEY ARE OUT THERE BUT NOT AS PREVELANT AS SOME MAKE IT OUT TO BE. TRUTH IS, THIS IS A SOLID RELEASE FROM JB. NOW BRING ON THAT INFRARED PACK.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

CUZ IT'S FANTASIES. ALL THE PICS POSTED SO FAR HAVE LOOKED GOOD BUT WHY HASN'T ANYONE POSTED A PIC OF A SUPPOSED BAD PAIR? I'M SURE THEY ARE OUT THERE BUT NOT AS PREVELANT AS SOME MAKE IT OUT TO BE. TRUTH IS, THIS IS A SOLID RELEASE FROM JB. NOW BRING ON THAT INFRARED PACK.

I was 100% sold on buying these until i picked them up and held them.  The paint was terrible on the insole and the Toe box "leather" was all sorts of goofy. The tounge was flimsy as well.

I love Jordan Vi's and love my carmines.  But i refuse to pay 150 for a pair of shoes that is sub par quality. Buy any other shoe that cost this much money.  ANY brand.  the quality put into them will be 50 times better.  This is becoming rediculous

I'm not buying these things... *goes back to ordering AM 1s*

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

I was 100% sold on buying these until i picked them up and held them.  The paint was terrible on the insole and the Toe box "leather" was all sorts of goofy. The tounge was flimsy as well.

I love Jordan Vi's and love my carmines.  But i refuse to pay 150 for a pair of shoes that is sub par quality. Buy any other shoe that cost this much money.  ANY brand.  the quality put into them will be 50 times better.  This is becoming rediculous

I'm not buying these things... *goes back to ordering AM 1s*
QFT. I did the same. Went through 4 pairs and gave up. I was really looking forward to this release too...

Originally Posted by THA REAL A2THAMOS

Buy what you like if u don't like the material don't buy it, how hard is that?

I love the shoe itself and I was looking forward to them but not everyone has money and I definitely want to get my $150 worth on this shoe

NOW I KNOW IM NOT CRAZY WHEN I POSTED HOW THE LEATHER WAS STRANGE AS HELL...NEVER SAW THAT B4 ON JORDANS OR ANY RETRO NIKES EITHER... TRUTH IS I WOUND UP COPPING ANYWAY AFTER RUNNING INTO A PAIR THAT WASNT SO SHINY AND WEIRD, I GOT LUCKY

Originally Posted by j o 19

NOW I KNOW IM NOT CRAZY WHEN I POSTED HOW THE LEATHER WAS STRANGE AS HELL...NEVER SAW THAT B4 ON JORDANS OR ANY RETRO NIKES EITHER... TRUTH IS I WOUND UP COPPING ANYWAY AFTER RUNNING INTO A PAIR THAT WASNT SO SHINY AND WEIRD, I GOT LUCKY

yeah i don't know if it was just the pair i saw or what but the toe box was like shiny.  It looked like a completely different leather then the shoe itself.  IDK maybe il go on release day and try on a pair and it they aren't different then im not buying.

I saw these today for the first time, I looked at 3 pairs and on all of them the paint job was horrible.

Back
Top Bottom