Air Jordan VII DMP 60+ Pack. New pictures!

Originally Posted by dtb00201

Originally Posted by MINOTAURO NOGUEIRA

i like these better than the 02 retros since they resemble more of the OGs. would cop if they sold separately.
air-jordan-7-og-black-red.jpg

you sure?

I don't know about that. The two tone colorway on the new Raptors look a bit off. They look like a bit of a combination between raptors and the bordeaux(maybe a little darker) colorway. I have the '02 Raptors and they look MUCH better in my opinion. They look much more like the picture above. Anyway agree?

Trying to persuade my guys at work that these will make a decent birthday present for me.....

Will have fun copping these as if theyre as limited as the 1s pack over here then i'll no doubt have to put in a bit of effort to get them

Hmm. Might have to cop these. I'll have to see them in person first. How much is a 6.5y gonna run for?

The black's look horrible compared to the 02's and the French blue's are just
sick.gif
. Screwin' up a dope shoe = JB's best success

i have my pack and i think they both look great but the raptors are my favorites

not trying to gravedigg cus its been done already but i got my pack last week for 50% off $167.79
grin.gif

mod's now you can lock up

Originally Posted by manny1

not trying to gravedigg cus its been done already but i got my pack last week for 50% off $167.79
grin.gif

That's the price I paid for a DS pair of the Retro 2002 "Raptors" last week
pimp.gif

I couldn't deal with the '09.

Dammit, now I'm grave digging. SMH.

What seems to be the problem with these? I like them especially the raptors. I've never coped a pair of 7 other than the Hares. Not sure if i'm willingto pay 310 but if i could get it for cheaper then it's
a definate cop. Otherwise i'd just wait for the space jams.

Originally Posted by manny1

grin.gif

yeah i got em for 184 something with the tip
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Aljayz863

What seems to be the problem with these? I like them especially the raptors. I've never coped a pair of 7 other than the Hares. Not sure if i'm willing to pay 310 but if i could get it for cheaper then it's
a definate cop. Otherwise i'd just wait for the space jams.

Because they are not the so called "Raptors", they are a whole different colorway/shoe.
That's why I passed on this whack pack, and got these instead.....

2lkscwp.jpg

Back
Top Bottom