Air Jordan VII Retro (Paris Saint Germain) (Spring '21)

I copped. $215 shipped is basically the equivalent of $190ish before tax and on SNKRS they're $215 before tax. I owned the PSG 6 (returned them due to size issue) and own the PSG 4 and seems Nike does a good job quality wise on all PSG kicks

you’re able to use GBP as your main currency? I was converted to $266 which is fine by me

SOON AS I GOT IT IN MY CART IT SOLD OUT... THEN I PICKED A DIFFERENT SIZE AND BANK WOULDT APPROVE....

I FEEL BATMAN

It's crazy that people sleep on PSG kicks release after release when they've all been clean. PSG 4 not even out a year and are approaching $400 range. People said meh about the PSG 6 and they're $300+ in most sizes when some outlets had pairs. People said the PSG 5 was nothing special bc they look like Metallics (they do) and they're $400+ now. They don't get their appreciation until they're no longer available at retail

SNKRS L x3 with the second chance losses! I’ve now lost 56 consecutive draws and Nike doesn’t think it has a problem LOL

First post on here, but I’ve been lurking for a year. Finally got a W on SNKRS…first since Toro Bravo 5’s. Totally missed on the second chance University Blue 1’s. I have NEVER been able to win a pair of 1’s.

What’s even funnier is looking at my past snkrs orders. Hundreds of shoes and then you get to last year and it starts to dwindle and then you look at where 2021 releases should be and there are none. Looks like I just stopped buying them!
Last time I hit.

Attachments

• 422C2647-551B-41DE-B0F2-FEA46F3219F4.jpeg
    422C2647-551B-41DE-B0F2-FEA46F3219F4.jpeg
    82.8 KB · Views: 656
Back
Top Bottom