Air Jordan VII Retro - WHITE/ORION BLUE - BLACK- INFRARED 3/26/11

Somebody said they were going to look different than the sample pair when they released.

I guess not.

These are too plain and i don't like that blue and infrared together.

Somebody said they were going to look different than the sample pair when they released.

I guess not.

These are too plain and i don't like that blue and infrared together.

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Originally Posted by bdis1986

Flyest In The Hood wrote:
Magic Johnson
Steve Nash
John Stockton

KOBE.

Definitely getting a pair & holding onto it..

grin.gif

With the help of Flo of course!

progressive-girl.jpg

Originally Posted by donttalkitlivit

Originally Posted by RunningFishy

not bad actually.. but plain.

This. Op you must have money to burn grabbing 2 pairs of these. I think they will make it the outlets
Pass for me

Well I wouldn't consider it "burning" money since it's being spent on  something I love which are Air Jordans. I usually double up on All releases . One pair to rock , & one to keep Deadstock. 2 > 1
smile.gif

Originally Posted by donttalkitlivit

Originally Posted by RunningFishy

not bad actually.. but plain.

This. Op you must have money to burn grabbing 2 pairs of these. I think they will make it the outlets
Pass for me

Well I wouldn't consider it "burning" money since it's being spent on  something I love which are Air Jordans. I usually double up on All releases . One pair to rock , & one to keep Deadstock. 2 > 1
smile.gif

Pic look good but there too many other shoes coming out this year to cop these unless there is a huge discount

Pic look good but there too many other shoes coming out this year to cop these unless there is a huge discount

Originally Posted by asu42

I agree, Im hurting cuz of the heat they dropped in the last 90 days SMH..........My footlocker link called and asked if I wanted a pair put aside but I passed, Im sure if I change my mind I wont have any problems coppin, these will def sit for at least a few weeks.  I spent my money on the bordeaux instead.......

Back
Top Bottom