Air Jordan VII Retro - WHITE/ORION BLUE - BLACK- INFRARED 3/26/11

Originally Posted by asu42

Pic look good but there too many other shoes coming out this year to cop these unless there is a huge discount

I agree, Im hurting cuz of the heat they dropped in the last 90 days SMH..........My footlocker link called and asked if I wanted a pair put aside but I passed, Im sure if I change my mind I wont have any problems coppin, these will def sit for at least a few weeks.  I spent my money on the bordeaux instead.......

I want these..but not for retail. VII's are always appreciated..but my focus is primarily on the Bordeaux's.

I want these..but not for retail. VII's are always appreciated..but my focus is primarily on the Bordeaux's.

POSSIBLE cop at outlet clearance price

grin.gif

I like these.  Plain and simple colorways are always the best.  But im pretty much done with JB until christmas time.

I like these.  Plain and simple colorways are always the best.  But im pretty much done with JB until christmas time.

although they are not bad, the retro releases sellout so fast that it is almost a mistake not to grab any retro these days. You can always get your money back later on if you get them and don't like them. It seems every retro I don't get these days I regret it within a week so I just get them anyway.

although they are not bad, the retro releases sellout so fast that it is almost a mistake not to grab any retro these days. You can always get your money back later on if you get them and don't like them. It seems every retro I don't get these days I regret it within a week so I just get them anyway.

easy pass on these... just not feeling the colorway... might reconsider if they go on sale (which I think they will)....

Back
Top Bottom