Air Jordan VIII 8 "Playoffs" Returns. Release day- 6/29/13

The Grape 5's you definitely need to go down half a size because they run big.  But the 8's are TTS.  When I squish my toes all the way to the front and check how many space I have at the heel, I like 1 finger space.  In my size 11 in the 5's I can put 2 fingers at the heel, and an 11.5 in the 8's I can only put 1.  So the 8's are definitely TTS because the 5's are known to run bigger.

Got my 10.5 on fnl. had splash page for about 15 mins but already got confirmation email. first time having these. cant wait.

Sa
my first launch was a success on ndc... only problem was when i got it in my cart i was in such a panic rush i didnt enter in my member info so i didnt get free shipping :frown:

Same happened to me. I didn't know you had to sign up on ndc to get free shipping so I ended up having to pay that. I'm trying again now to do it over if not watevs, now I know.

Last edited:
is anyone even having trouble on these??? i hope not because this was toooo easy i mean i even cop on jimmy and yall know jimmy he aint giving out ish...

seriously people stop doing this in public........................... if you want it to last, take it to the PMs. If not, it will be gone in a few releases just like the "backdoor trick".
umm.....relax? It's not that serious...people have been posting this in the threads since the Joker 3 release.....if you must know, FNL offers free shipping on all new releases except Jordans, when you do this "trick" all you are doing is confirming in your order you're buying a new release....it's not so much a "trick" than it is a database registry....

folks are so paranoid...

Yea but its clearly a glitch in the system because like u said they don't offer it for Jordans

Obviously not enough ppl know about it and if it continues to go public they'll fix the glitch

2 pairs. 1st time ever for a rock and stock. Had these in 7th grade so pumped for these. Also the 1st time my order ever went through on finish line which was a nice turn of events. I got the email confirm does it matter that the PayPal payment says pending

The Grape 5's you definitely need to go down half a size because they run big.  But the 8's are TTS.  When I squish my toes all the way to the front and check how many space I have at the heel, I like 1 finger space.  In my size 11 in the 5's I can put 2 fingers at the heel, and an 11.5 in the 8's I can only put 1.  So the 8's are definitely TTS because the 5's are known to run bigger.

These days there's no way to really determine what's tts or not. I remember back when the Flint 13's released they were so tight when I got them and I got the Altitudes which fit perfectly. Also, had the grapes which fit tts and the Carolina's which were are tight. It's weird ..

2 pairs. 1st time ever for a rock and stock. Had these in 7th grade so pumped for these. Also the 1st time my order ever went through on finish line which was a nice turn of events. I got the email confirm does it matter that the PayPal payment says pending

paypal will be pending until they ship. dont stress. you should be good if u got email confirmation.

umm.....relax? It's not that serious...people have been posting this in the threads since the Joker 3 release.....if you must know, FNL offers free shipping on all new releases except Jordans, when you do this "trick" all you are doing is confirming in your order you're buying a new release....it's not so much a "trick" than it is a database registry....

folks are so paranoid...
yeah ummmmm sure............ im not an idiot. these are Jordans. If EVERYBODY starts doing this they will do something about it. guaranteed. go ahead and blab it though it's only 9 bucks

yeah ummmmm sure............ im not an idiot. these are Jordans. If EVERYBODY starts doing this they will do something about it. guaranteed. go ahead and blab it though it's only 9 bucks
exactly...it's only $9

for you and me, no big deal...for others...maybe it is..."don't look into others bowels to see if you have more, look into theirs to see if they have enough"

but it's just shoes, right :smile:

Last edited:
I managed to cop off NDC immediately. I then got thru on FNL, finally I got through on east bay and canceled the NDC order since i'm gold there. Managed to run all through shop discover and get 10% off. two pair for $142 and $144 respectively after all discounts and cash backs.

I went on NDC mobile thru TL at 8:15. Was in "line" and checked our @ 8:30. I thought I missed out. Glad it was the easiest online cop ever. Been waiting for these for 10 years...

Last edited:
how long does ndc allow me to cancel my order? If these sit in stores till Monday imma cop them and would like to cancel the pair that i order off NDC...

I don't really care about reps....I'm a grown man and I don't frequent NT like I used to when I was in my 20's....I remember a time when something like this was known, folks would share information for no other reason than the sneaker culture goodness of the hunt....the early morning wake up/late night stay ups...

now it's like a thirsty pack of hyenas who want to lurk in between PM's wheeling and dealing....

all for some durabuck, plastic and leather...once again, relax....it's not that serious

Folks who are new to the sneaker game appreciate these tidbits of information and it makes the purchase that much sweeter...plus, some folks try and support their habit while I'm sure working through school, etc...

There is nothing wrong about sharing information...and those that say "what about the lurkers..." we were all lurkers at one point...sometimes it takes the kindness of others showing they aren't all about themselves to make people feel welcome and join, even in a virtual space.
It's not about sharing. You can post that you know something and have people PM you. The same info is passed without it being so obvious but I do get your point.

Back
Top Bottom