Air Jordan VIII 8 "Playoffs" Returns. Release day- 6/29/13

Is it just me or has the FNL server update that they made yesterday improved the site for the better!? I was just able to see a full size run 20 minutes ago, then I went to the ****ter saying I wasn't gonna cop, but when I came back 10 minutes later and added to cart, I was still able mess around for a few more minutes before saying **** it and pulling the trigger! All while getting free shipping and $20 of thanks to Litflynt912.
nthat.gif
haha
yeah something did seem different about it

FNL I got in at 8:01, clicked added to cart and tried checking out for a good 10-15 minutes, every single time I tried to pay with paypal it gave me an error message, tried with my debit card got another error, luckily at the same time NDC I finally got through on the digital waiting line

got size 12 in my cart at ndc but thinking ima go try my luck coppin my second pair at the mall so i can wear them today.. anyone stil in line at ndc?

well the the option to cancel my order is gone, I take that as a good sign, lol my last successful cop on NDC, 5-04-13, that's been a minute since i've gotten through on there and I think this is one of the better Jordan releases of the year, i'm good until the fall on Jordans, now I can focus on my Kobe 8 collection

for anyone having trouble with fnl when trying to checkout and cc getting rejected, your card has been probably flagged by fnl. best thing to do to get around this is to check out as guest with a different email.

yea dont stress it. PLENTY of these to go around.
yeah man I'm not actually, I knew there were a lot of these, passed on the blitz blue Kobe's though, wish I had the dough for bothfeeling that avy man! I've been on the hunt for a pair but prices are steep

Was able to copp $20 under retail, and was also able to help somebody out locally with my raffle pair.. good start to my morning 
smokin.gif

for anyone having trouble with fnl when trying to checkout and cc getting rejected, your card has been probably flagged by fnl. best thing to do to get around this is to check out as guest with a different email.
I know that's not my issue, I always pay with paypal, but got errors and tried to use my debit card then got another error, I know it's not what you're referring too, but you are correct man, people have had a lot of issues getting flagged on there

Don't get accustomed to the easy cop on the 8's...

All will change once the Aqua come around....

yeah man I'm not actually, I knew there were a lot of these, passed on the blitz blue Kobe's though, wish I had the dough for bothfeeling that avy man! I've been on the hunt for a pair but prices are steep

preciate it. yea i got taxed on the xmas kobes but they are nice. i like my gc pr better than my usa pair (full shozoku). anyhow hope ur jordans show up with no issues. im sure ull be fine on this release. i feel ya tho...u just nvr kno until its in ur hands heh

got home at 330 from drinkin...took a "quick" nap...overslept...JUST woke up now went on finshline and was able to cop a 8.5!!!

I'm done with 8s...got Aquas and just copped these and bugs bunny this year. Onto the Toros next month :pimp:

congrats to those that wanted them....I hope you didn't say they were hard to cop.

Last edited:
got to my mall at 8am and only 5 people were there . Both of my FNL and FL had a full size runs but Olympia only had GS sizes . Was in and out by 8:15.

Back
Top Bottom