Air Jordan VIII 8 "Playoffs" Returns. Release day- 6/29/13

these by far were my favorite 2013 jordan brand release.   Surprised a lot of people either passed on these or just wasn't much hype on these.  not that i'm complaining.   Thought these would be hard to obtain, but they actually sat for a minute.   I guess it's true that not everyone cares for the VIII's ,  except the Aquas .....  smh
chromes for me

Restock was pretty weak but if you're wondering what you missed:

Fire Red 3s

Fear 3s

Toro 4s

Green Glow 4s

Fear 4s

Fire Red 5s

Playoff 8s

11 lows

Shadow 1s

Meteorology KD 6

Blitz Blue Kobe 8

Champ Pack Lebron

Weatherman Foams

Royal Foams

Camo Foams

Hazelnut Lebrons

Black Suede Lebrons

AM 95 DBs

DB Dunks

MLB All-Star Bo's

I would think good. A lot of people have said these are one of the better quality retros that jb has released as of late. I personally liked the 07 joints better

I would think good. A lot of people have said these are one of the better quality retros that jb has released as of late. I personally liked the 07 joints better

The only thing on the 07 retros which was better wss the upper. But the paintjob on the midsoles were terrible. First of all way to bright grey and secondly they cracked easily.
I had the ogs and im overall fine with the 13 retros.
But they really should made the tab red again and the upper should have the pattern

The nubuck on the 07 was way better than the 13 imo. And I don't own the OGs

I've been wearing my pair probably 2-3 times a week for work and they still look new...Aside from creasing (Which admittedly doesn't bother me) that is...All you need is a damp rag to wipe down the nubuck / durabuck if it gets a little dirty and your good to go...I'll post up pics of my used pair with my DS pair a little later on...

Last edited:
Yea the paint is holding up superb and the dura back is easy to clean and are not ashy.. Def cop while the market price is low. I love my retail pair but had no use in doubling up I have worn them maybe a handful of times

Back
Top Bottom