Air Jordan VIII 8 "Playoffs" Returns. Release day- 6/29/13

Dang, I need to get that pair of mine sold pronto! :smile: How many wears are you figuring that is before you got to that point?

Maybe about 30 times. But very casual driving to school going to class for 2 hrs going back home. Nothing crazy, but they will give up on you 8s crack, wear em while you can it will take another 11 years for the recent ones to get like this, but just wear em.

Deciding which one is the better retro so I can rock the lesser quality pair and stock the better quality pair. Which one should I un-deadstock? The 08' retro or 2013 retro????

I would rock the 08 before the sole falls apart

Yeah wear the 07s because they will wear down faster than the '13s.

Thanks for the advice, fellas.

The sole will fall apart? I find that hard to believe on an 8. I still have a DS pair of 8's from 2002, I wouldn't ball in them, but casual wear I think would be fine and they're 11 years old.

Believe it. 02 pair wore em casually until all of this happened View media item 505719View media item 505720

On snap!!!! Whoa! Ima rock the 08's then! :wow: + :stoneface:

Maybe about 30 times. But very casual driving to school going to class for 2 hrs going back home. Nothing crazy, but they will give up on you 8s crack, wear em while you can it will take another 11 years for the recent ones to get like this, but just wear em.
Only 30 times in 10 years???
No wonder the sole came off.
U need to wear them several times a year at least to keep the glue elastic. Mine i have worn at least 100 times for casual and several times on the basketball court. I only have paint job chipping but no sole seoaration.

Only 30 times in 10 years???
No wonder the sole came off.
U need to wear them several times a year at least to keep the glue elastic. Mine i have worn at least 100 times for casual and several times on the basketball court. I only have paint job chipping but no sole seoaration.

No only 30 times before that started to happen. I kept wearing them after the fact then they just got worst. I got those in HS when they came out and have been wearing them ever since. They gave out on me like 3 years ago.

I love these kicks. The only thing I never liked about them was the bulky ankle area. It almost looks like a tube sock. Then again, there ARE from the early 90's. Jumpman cbt2 is right though, shoes need to be worn occasionally so they'll last.

There are pairs on Eastbay. Bout to release a pair size 13 in 3 mins. Get on that.

Last edited:
There are pairs on Eastbay. Bout to release a pair size 13 in 3 mins. Get on that.
Eastbay doesn't hold in the cart like NDC does...

Doesn't matter if you release it or not, if somebody checks out before you they are gone....

Appreciate it man just blessed the lady really looked out for me. R.i.p to the already beat pair of diamond turfs i got the pull tab from but I think it was all worth it 
happy.gif

Next up is putting the black tongue on the black toes whenever the Black/Red 1s drop this year Ill just get two. One to wear one for donor.

I was thinking about doing the same thing
nthat.gif
go for it .I took it to a shoe and boot repair and the lady only  wanted to charge 10 dollars to do it. You just gotta get a pair or donor pull tabs my only ones with a red one are diamond turf iis and olympic 7s

Back
Top Bottom