Air Jordan VIII 8 "Playoffs" Returns. Release day- 6/29/13

Or world war J
wink.gif

I passed on these back in '07 because I opted for the Aquas instead and didn't see the point of have two pairs of black 8's at the time. When rumors starting surfacing of a 2013 Aqua release I was ready to re-up. However, since it looks like those won't be releasing I'll be trying to pick these up instead. I need a fresh pair of OG colored black 8's back in rotation. I still regret passing on the '07 Playoffs to this day. These will be had by any means!!! (*within reason of course)

Last edited:
Now that I secured my black grapes its these up next. My most anticipated release so far this yr.

same here. this by far is my #1 must cop (JB wise) this year. I think these will be enough to go around though (hopefully). I wanna double up actually. one to wear and one to keep on ice. June 29th can't come soon enough

Was planning on getting a pair of these but luckily stumbled upon some Black Grapes so I will have to put these on the back burner for now. Hopefully they'll have as many on the market as BB's

8s and 9s are some of my favorite models. above 11s, 3s, 4s, 5s, 1s, for sure, just to name a few "hype" models. still extrememly salty I passed on the black/white 9s re release after the cdp
mean.gif
I bet if a non-sneaker head read this, their minds would explode.

Last edited:
Pass for me. My 07s are still in great shape. I only wanted bugs bunny 8 this year.

Cue the "Here we go" Joker GIF cause now that folks struck out on the Grape Vs this thread is going to blow up.

Back
Top Bottom