Air Jordan VIII 8 "Playoffs" Returns. Release day- 6/29/13

let's all stay out of this thread till RD the lower on the page we keep it, hopefully the less beasts we attract. starting now
smile.gif

i dont need these again, i wore my 07s like three times and sold them for retail. i will help one of the homies get a pair though

Hopefully i can just walk into a shoe store on release day and pick these up.
unless someone holds you a pair it wont be that easy. remember all black and red retros sell out immediately well at least where im from thats how it is. but **** goodluck though

Ill never forget how PYS.com effed me over on these back in '07. I went and bought the matching hoody for these and everything. Fast forward 6 years later (man I'm getting old :stoneface: ) and the state of the sneaker culture has done a 180. These aren't too heavy on the radar YET but I think it's best if these shoes allude me again. I have enough black/red Jordan's. There are other shoes that are must haves too

But the aqua 8's I missed out on as well but I'm ready to go to war for those when the time comes!

I was in my sneaker group yesterday and this guy was asking around if these were "heat" or not. :smh: I don't understand why people have to go out and ask if something is "heat" to try and cop. Just buy what you like! Teenagers these days :smh: makes me feel bad to be a teenage "sneaker head"

Best 8 imo. it should be an easy enough cop though for you guys, since the public dont normally bite on the 8s...but its black and red, so you never know. i think there will be enough pairs to go around though. resellers will probably fear stocking up on them because of the bugs/suns.

Want these, hopefully they won't be too hyped. Gonna drive by my local HoH one or two hours before opening to see how bad the line is and if it's terrible just try NDC. The bugs and citrus 8s weren't too hyped so that's reassuring, but this is a bred colorway....

buddy of mine with a elite account texted me and said these were put up today on elite...will try to post a screen capture soon....

When I see these, I automatically think of all the insane 3 point plays Jordan created with those layups and dunks!
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom