Air Jordan VIII 8 "Playoffs" Returns. Release day- 6/29/13

I might cop these if they hit the clearance racks or maybe the outlets. 
laugh.gif

I might cop these if they hit the clearance racks or maybe the outlets. 
laugh.gif

Considering these are the last OG black n red Jordan until fall I highly doubt these will sit long enough.

On top of that the Aquas aren't confirmed either so I anticipate a lot of ppl will be out for these

Anything over a week is not considered "a few more days".You are posting on here too. Let's see how many posts you have after 9 years. If you are too cool to post here, then log out and don't come back. Thanks.
Like I said. Im not having a countdown for a pair of sneakers. When you're worried about other things, its consider a few. Of course Im posting on here but not everyday. And you have no excuse either. I see you on every page of this thread.
laugh.gif

heard that stores are going to have a lot of pairs of these just like the bugs bunny 8's

I sure hope so. I really do. I'm still arriving at the store before they open, just not extremely early though. I'm going hard for these as if they are my last pair because they just might possibly be for a while. I've been OD'ing on the sneaks lately. Gotta fall back the second half of the year. **We'll see how that goes**

Back
Top Bottom