Air Jordan VIII 8 "Playoffs" Returns. Release day- 6/29/13

Im guessing you were born in 1978. You're an old clown yourself.
mean.gif
Why are you even on this site?  

Last edited:
this thread really hasn't picked up too much..just the same few of us arguing. i think the denims stole a lot of the thunder after the black grapes and then these might be lost in the shuffle with the 4s in a few weeks.

Last edited:
this thread really hasn't picked up too much..just the same few of us arguing. i think the denims stole a lot of th thunder after the grapes and then these might be lost in the shuffle with the 4s in a few weeks.
I hope your right.  As long as we do our home work on this release we shouldn't have a hard time getting them.

Same reason you are.

No...u here to take the info u want & try to make urself appear superior to other nters. Don't come in here with a hostile attitude talking down to other members who actually contribute in a helpful manner...if u feel you're too good to post here there is a simple solution...

Edit: plz back to playoff 8s tho

Last edited:
can't wait to grab these.

Everyone either loves or hates the 8s, personally I love em. Hoping the aquas end up releasing this year as well.

Clearly is a crime to get excited for a shoe release in his opinion

But damnnn argueing over what's considered a few days :lol: wtf???[emoji]128533[/emoji]

Last edited:
Saw these today in person...

Was going to cop but its not the same as the 07s... The material quality is not for me. Thanks JB for messing up one of the best 8s. I'll stick to my 07s

Saw these today in person...

Was going to cop but its not the same as the 07s... The material quality is not for me. Thanks JB for messing up one of the best 8s. I'll stick to my 07s
yea I love the 8's but the material on these look terrible

I hope they don't do the half durabuck and half nubuck like on the suns
Is half durabuck and half nubuck worse in quality? Or does it just look worse?

The durabuck doesn't fade, extremely durable, waterproof, and doesn't scratch.. Everything that the nubuck isn't.

Here's a picture of a Jordan that was made with both materials (u could tell which is which with my explanation above)

thedevilsnumberis1198.jpg

Last edited:
The Playoffs 8 were made out of full durabuck, that includes the low tops n 07's retros

Hope JB didn't decide to switch it up :x

LEAVE THE CLASSICS ALONE! Experiment on the Retro+ models

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom