air-jordan-viii-playoffs-beauty-shots-5.jpg

air-jordan-viii-playoffs-beauty-shots-3.jpg

air-jordan-viii-playoffs-beauty-shots-1.jpg

air-jordan-viii-playoffs-beauty-shots-6.jpg

air-jordan-viii-playoffs-beauty-shots-2.jpg

air-jordan-viii-playoffs-beauty-shots-11.jpg

air-jordan-viii-playoffs-beauty-shots-15.jpg

air-jordan-viii-playoffs-beauty-shots-7.jpg

Is it weird to get anxiety as the release date of a coveted sneaker approaches? Like a "I might or could possibly strike out on this shoe" type of anxiety. I know 8's aren't as popular as other retros, but the fact that this is an OG black/red colorway has me nervous as hell. People usually come out of the wood works to cop Jordan's in this particular colorway. I can't remember the last time I didn't have to grind to cop an OG black/red Jordan at retail. :rolleyes

Last edited:
Once the first pair is secured I may go out for a second pair but I have the suns too so I may just beat them up and keep these DS for a while

Is it weird to get anxiety as the release date of a coveted sneaker approaches? Like a "I might or could possibly strike out on this shoe" type of anxiety. I know 8's aren't as popular as other retros, but the fact that this is an OG black/red colorway has me nervous as hell. People usually come of the wood works to cop Jordan's in this particular colorway. I can't remember the last time I didn't have to grind to cop an OG black/red Jordan at retail. :rolleyes
I wouldn't sweat it too much it sounds like u usually can cop what u want u just have to put some work in jus like u said. The way I see it is just do what u can to improve your odds of copping. For me that means hitting stores for raffle spots and of course online on rd as well. If all fails break out some trade bait or try to snag one for a good price on ebay. If ur patient u will find a great deal...eventually. sorry if redundant

^ nice video bro. Thx for early look. Lol u knew u were gonna get **** for rocking straps like that tho...what's up to u got a 10.5 but normally wear 11.5 or 12??!!
I thought the suns 8s ran a lil small. My tts is 11.5or 11 I got 11 in both 8s this year, a lil snug but good fit overall.

I hope the resale on these wont be sky high. I saw them yesterday and they do not fail. Just can't pull the trigger on a pair right now with vacations coming up

Back
Top Bottom