Air Jordan VIII 8 "Playoffs" Returns. Release day- 6/29/13

I actually tweeted nike a few days ago about whether or not these would be TLO and they answered me about an hour later stating it will NOT be TLO but there will be a limit of 1 per customer. Hopefully everybody should have an easier time getting these than some of the recent TLO releases.
I saw that too and hope it isn't tlo but the schizophrenics at nike change their minds all the time.

air-jordan-viii-playoffs-release-reminder-03.jpg

air-jordan-viii-playoffs-release-reminder-02.jpg

air-jordan-viii-playoffs-release-reminder-01.jpg

my man ROBPZEE, stay supplying the hottest pics...i dont care u didnt take them, repped

THE AMOUNT OF PAIRS OF THESE IS RIDIC. HOUSTON IS FLOODED. I'M NOT EVEN GONNA WAKE UP EARLY. JUST STROLL IN THE AFTERNOON AND COP. HAVEN'T FELT THAT FEEL IN A LONG TIME :pimp:

Picking up a pair of these for a friend and a pair of foams for myself.  I've always liked the aquas more than the playoffs.  but I've always loved the insoles on the playoffs.  dope

THE AMOUNT OF PAIRS OF THESE IS RIDIC. HOUSTON IS FLOODED. I'M NOT EVEN GONNA WAKE UP EARLY. JUST STROLL IN THE AFTERNOON AND COP. HAVEN'T FELT THAT FEEL IN A LONG TIME :pimp:

You sure bro? Any suggestion on what stores? The two champs near me gave out all their guaranteed tickets already :smh:

yea same here. got TONS. i heard a juicy juicy rumor..not gonna say it yet but it should be revealed today on these..i was like whoa.

But that's what was being said about Grape V's nearly two months ago. Granted the demand/hype for these hasn't been nearly as much as the Grape V's were, you still have to approach it on a region to region basis. These could sit for several weeks or sell out before noon on release day. It all depends on your area.

The hype on these has been rather tame around my way so I'm still not sure to what to expect when Saturday rolls around. I'll approach this release with the same grind as I've done recently with every other. Can't take any release for granted these days.

But that's what was being said about Grape V's nearly two months ago. Granted the demand/hype for these hasn't been nearly as much as the Grape V's were, you still have to approach it on a region to region basis. These could sit for several weeks or sell out before noon on release day. It all depends on your area.

The hype on these has been rather tame around my way so I'm still not sure to what to expect when Saturday rolls around. I'll approach this release with the same grind as I've done recently with every other. Can't take any release for granted these days.

NO WHERE NEAR AS HYPED. HELL, GRAPES WERE STILL AVAILABLE AFTER RELEASE DATE HERE. I ROLLED INTO GREENSPOINT MALL LOOKING FOR THE THUNDER 4 RESTOCK TO SEE THEM STILL ON THE SHELF OF 3 STORES.

OF COURSE SIZE AND REGION WILL PLAY A ROLL BUT FOR MY SIZE 10.5 HERE, I'M NOT GETTING OUT OF BED EARLY.

Back
Top Bottom