Air Jordan VIII 8 "Playoffs" Returns. Release day- 6/29/13

I know these will be beyond easy to get. If I was able to get 11 pairs guaranteed tickets in one day. One champs had 120 pairs. Footlocker well over 140 pairs they were handing out double and triple tickets. I didnt even have to use my woman to get my hands on some pairs.

What are you going to do with 11 pairs lol

Last edited:
What* are you going to do with 11 pairs lol
Yea really,, I mean if you got a hold on 11 pairs,, you either 'Wale", or got a extensive family/friend network, or you're just flat out reselling..

Yea the sneaker hustle kicks back well when the demand is there, but honestly ppl need to get a job, or a 2nd job , instead of tying up all there funds on some cross your fingers ish.. Boost the economy with a legitimate on the books job,as oppose to making ppl who truly want the shoe, pay even a $1 above retail ,let alone the tax some of these pocket rapers throw on the suggested price...

It aint nothing new , and all know as long as the demands there,the profit is as well,, but the bottom line is resellers are in the way..

Dont be the person to feed the hype,, let resellers get stuck with there greed, to the point they have to flip em for near retail,once that rent, car note ,and bills come in during the months 2nd half, the majority wont have a choice come the bills..

Sorry for the brief rant , but with all the hypees and flippers in the game now ,its getting harder to hold tongue..

Now,cue the "Didnt read" gif
grin.gif
wink.gif

Last edited:
got my ticket, why do people try actin all tough and just cut in line when people have been waitin b4 them!? couple of us weren't havin it where I was waitin, made em go to the back, people needa stand up against ish like that, they are all talk ! hope every1 who really wants the shoe gets it!

question is do i unds my 07 pair or wear these? IDK guess once i see them in person ill decide. I just feel like they made the paint job a lil better on the 2013s judging from how my suns 8s have been holding up

question is do i unds my 07 pair or wear these? IDK guess once i see them in person ill decide. I just feel like they made the paint job a lil better on the 2013s judging from how my suns 8s have been holding up
i would wear them because they look just like the ones set to release this week. as far as that paint job goes i dont think jb fixed that issue. 

sell the 07 pair and cop these and keep the change or double up

You shouldn't even be in this position man. :lol:

Should have worn those 2007's at least once by now, unless you just recently purchased.

You shouldn't even be in this position man. :lol:

Should have worn those 2007's at least once by now, unless you just recently purchased.

I bought 2 pairs in 07 bro.... you should see the pair i wore..... Its dogged to the maximum... And i should be in this position because its a great position to be in. lol

I bought 2 pairs in 07 bro.... you should see the pair i wore..... Its dogged to the maximum... And i should be in this position because its a great position to be in. lol
Ive been thinking Ima sell my ds '07 pair,, but Im attached to 'em for the embossed durabuck above all,, so ima just wear em, and ice the '13 playoffs..

The embossed is Food for thought ,, but if you're worried about the paint on the '07s ,you better just flip,& double on these 2013s,, time is short,so decide quickly ,otherwise you're paying above retail for your 2nd pair..

Last edited:
They can have them!!! if it ain't another color way of the fighter jets, i ain't got no worries.

Its gona b a playOff kind of day!!! JTFO

These are gonna be like QS in my state. Its stupid! Got told by footlocker that the reason only 1 store has them is because last time they dropped a few years back that sat on shelfs. Thats a few years ago! I know directly of over 10 people lining up with me, plus the silent coppers which is gonna be at least 20. we have 30 pairs. Close call, gonna mean a really early morning when it should be a piss easy cop. I need these in the collect.

For anyone who is thinking about selling the 07's at a ridiculous price I think that ship has sailed. The 07's are identical to these... You won't get much

I hope they solved the paint chipping issue. I haven't worn my suns and returned my bugs so I don't know if they have this go around

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom