Air Jordan VIII 8 "Playoffs" Returns. Release day- 6/29/13

Ok . I gotcha. I mis-understood what people were saying. My bad thanks for clarification. I thought it was just a painted on jumpman this time or something cheap

No problem & no worries. It's still there. I agree that it would have been a travesty if they changed the logo on the VIII. Like dude up there said, that and the straps are what define the VIII. 

Now, I wait for that call... 

Last edited:
I used to only do FCFS and just recently started raffles but I never did the wristbands or guaranteed tickets. How do they work? I know what guaranteed tickets are but dont get the difference between them and FCFS. Isn't it the same, just a FCFS for a wristband or guaranteed ticket instead of FCFS for the actual shoes? I never really understood how a line foe tickets/wristbands any different from a line for the actual shoes. What am I missing?

Guaranteed ticket means what it says, you are guaranteed a pair. As long as you have the ticket, you don't need to wait in line on Saturday. I guess it's the same if you have to wait in line for a ticket but I never had to wait. Big difference is you don't have to wake up early Saturday morning to get your kicks

easy pass for me
tired.gif

my 09 pair still looking good
ohwell.gif

i hardly wear my 8s because of the strap thingy
grin.gif

View media item 472138

here you come posting this picture saying you dont need another retor viii becuase you already got em but now you hardly wear them because of the straps :rolleyes

get some new stich plz... & a new picture if your gonna continue to post the same one in every viii thread repeatively

Last edited:
if I don't get any calls back I'm going to start calling footlockers and be like "hi you guys called me earlier about the size 11 ..well sorry I can't come pick it up"
Just do that till I get a call back...

No not srs. they'd probably be like "that size 11 is for my boy" ...or "its dude who works here in the store"

really really wanted these, but my money is a little tight right now, still trying to sell a few pairs of kicks to cop these but if not i'm gonna have to do the resller route next friday, but I think it wont be too much of a hit in my pocket

If your local Niketown is doing FCFS, most likely their inventory is high and expected turnout is low (relative to other releases).

Had to drive my *** to Memorial City Mall to get a guuarenteed ticket for the kicks lol. Least I got it though :tongue:

Last edited:
24 hrs tel pick-up. More excited about these than I wz for the Grapes!

I'll be picking these up on my way to this years Hoop Fest. Biggest 3 on 3 

tourny in the United States (Spokane Wa). Probably wnt Rock these cuz

everyone will be wearing these Sat. Usually dont wear my new releases tel about 

half a year or year later, unless I wear them to Ball-N.

Good Luck 2 all!......

I just heard some kid say he was gonna cop these and try to flip them for 300! :lol: kids these days! :\

Last edited:
I used to only do FCFS and just recently started raffles but I never did the wristbands or guaranteed tickets. How do they work? I know what guaranteed tickets are but dont get the difference between them and FCFS. Isn't it the same, just a FCFS for a wristband or guaranteed ticket instead of FCFS for the actual shoes? I never really understood how a line foe tickets/wristbands any different from a line for the actual shoes. What am I missing?
Have never done wristbands but from how it was explained to me is that it guarantees you entrance into the mall Sat. morning but it doesn't guarantee a size, you're simply guaranteed a pair since they give out wrist bands equivalent to the number of shoes they get. But I don't see the point either since it still forces you to get up early and try to be the first one there to get your size. As far as guaranteed tickets it is basically the same as FCFS the only difference it prevents a mob scene outside the store the morning of and all the violence and ridiculousness that comes with it, you can come in on Sat during the day during normal business hours and pick them up. But then again the same violence can occur during camp outs for guaranteed tickets, so I'm not too sold on their logic. 

I just heard some kid say he was gonna cop these and try to flip them for 300!
laugh.gif
kids these days!
ohwell.gif
lol People have been having a hard time flipping recent foams for $300. But I like his mentality, setting himself up for a huge disappointment :smile: Perhaps it will teach him a lesson for next time to leave sneakers for those who actually want them.

Back
Top Bottom