Air Jordan VIII 8 "Playoffs" Returns. Release day- 6/29/13

NEVER TRIED BEFORE BUT I JUST GOT A BDAY COUPON IN THE MAIL FOR FOOTLOCKER.

WILL IT BE A GO TO USE IT ON THESE OR IS IT UP TO THE MANAGER'S DISCRETION?

after trying for about 10 minutes I finally got a size 11 in my cart. Then I realized it was $20 shipping and I decided to pass. I really hope I don't strike out and regret that. I mean I already have one 10 and a half on lock and I entered a bunch of Raffles. Also I usually get what I want of Nike.com . There should still be some pairs kixsquare.com
all 10.5 are gone :frown:

Yea the shipping wasn't ideal for me either, but I figured it was worth it to avoid the headaches of striking out tomorrow. I didn't go the raflles/Guaranteed tickets route due to work, so paying a couple extra bucks I figured was worth it. And it lets me sleep in tomorrow as well.

It's hard to tell these days what shoes are going to sit on the shelves or sell out in seconds. It seems like JB retro's, especially in this type of colorway, always sells out quickly. The sneakersteal deal is a great option for people that don't have a pair on lock for tomorrow.
Ya after I thought about it for a second I was like "wait, wtf am I doing? I just had them for retail plus shipping (20 cuz its a uk site is reasonable)...I need a size 11 ideally, the 10.5 I have on lock will most likely be too narrow for my wide foot and I will need a size swap, so worst case I sell the 10.5 I have for retail plus 20 just to get back what I paid in shipping."

Thing is tho I took the shoes out of my cart to give someone else a chance......but I kept trying and got another sz 11 in my cart, and pulled the trigger w/ quickness. Now im not worried about having to squeeze into a 10.5 or desparately looking for a size swap.

edit: I also just realized I wasn't considering taxes..which kixsquare does not charge. This ended up being a great come up! so unexpected too, just signed into twitter 5 min prior, i hadnt even been signed in last couple weeks...guess it was meant to be

Last edited:
easy pass for me
tired.gif

my 09 pair still looking good
ohwell.gif

i hardly wear my 8s because of the strap thingy
grin.gif

View media item 472138

here you come posting this picture saying you dont need another retor viii becuase you already got em but now you hardly wear them because of the straps :rolleyes

get some new stich plz... & a new picture if your gonna continue to post the same one in every viii thread repeatively

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

NEVER TRIED BEFORE BUT I JUST GOT A BDAY COUPON IN THE MAIL FOR FOOTLOCKER.

WILL IT BE A GO TO USE IT ON THESE OR IS IT UP TO THE MANAGER'S DISCRETION?

Most likely they won't let you use it unless the manager says okay but any discount on a release date shoe at foot locker, champs, foot action etc....usually requires 2 weeks before you get any discount

I remeber I used a footlocker bday coupon at a finish line store on the 2011 cement 3s a week after release. That was the last time when shoe stores had retros after release date and employees were bugging people to buy them

Last edited:
I've never entered a raffle for a shoe before.  Entered 3 of them for this one, got a voicemail today from one of the spots, and they said I had to call back within 15 minutes or they were moving on to the next person.  I wasn't able to call within the window.

That's dumb as hell though.  If I have a winning ticket, just hold my pair until 6pm tomorrow and forfeit the pair then if I don't show up.  What's this nonsense about needing to call back so soon?

Last edited:
I've never entered a raffle for a shoe before.  Entered 3 of them for this one, got a voicemail today from one of the spots, and they said I had to call back within 15 minutes or they were moving on to the next person.  I wasn't able to call within the window.

That's dumb as hell though.  If I have a winning ticket, just hold my pair until 6pm tomorrow and forfeit the pair then if I don't show up.  What's this nonsense about needing to call back so soon?
pretty much same thing here. got drawn, missed the call cz im at work and then when I called back 5 mins later they said they only have a sz 8. cmon footlocker smh

Be glad they even gave you a 15 minute window. Most won't even leave a message and then it's on to the next one.

most places skip you if you don't answer.. the whole system is ******ed.

to ensure they sell out the stock as quick as possible so they dont have random pairs left in case someone flakes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom