Air Jordan VIII 8 "Playoffs" Returns. Release day- 6/29/13

Never got an order confirmation or shipping confirmation email but they shipped yesterday so I'm good. Is it possible to not enter an email on the checkout page on ndc and therefore not receive confirmation emails but still get the order ?

they were so pretty I took them on a date
Nice picture. Corny comment.
grin.gif

Last edited:
Check your tracking again it might have changed, I'm on the westcoast as well and I just checked my tracking number and my pair is scheduled to arrive on Friday and it was initially scheduled for Monday.

Nope, still Monday for me, probably cuz I got mine off jimmy jazz lol

Got mine already from Jimmy Jazz. They shipped yesterday and I received it today. Probably the only benefit of living near their headquarters lol. 

cardboard, really? I never had the playoffs, I do have the aquas fom '07 but they don't have cardboard under the insole.

if the 2003 retros had cardboard now I know why I was hurting the entire summer years ago when I used them to hoop in. my joints (knees, ankles, toes, lowerback, elbows, etc.) bothered me the entire time I wore these. Definitely a shoe for style and not for hooping if this is the case. Which is very sad.

just won an ebay auction for a DS pair $162.50 Free Shipping.  Im stoked because the sales tax is high in Cali, I'm usually $174 in the hole after a $160 retail.  Plus everyone seems to be really satisfied with the quality

just won an ebay auction for a DS pair $162.50 Free Shipping.  Im stoked because the sales tax is high in Cali, I'm usually $174 in the hole after a $160 retail.  Plus everyone seems to be really satisfied with the quality
nice, that's a great deal my dude. mine was 183 after tax and shipping from FNL 
laugh.gif

congrats.   steals and deals off eBay.  i can dig it

Well I finally picked up my first pair of Jordan's that I'm keeping! (bought the banned 1's a couple of years ago but they weren't my size so I sold them) Went to footlocker on Friday and they still had a few tickets left so my brother and I were both able to get our sizes. I wanted the "black grapes" when they released but didn't have any shoe funds at the time. Anyway, I'm pretty excited and always wanted these as a kid but the mom wasn't able to buy me $100+ shoes!

If dudes are planning on reselling, they're going to have to wait a year to make a profit.

If dudes are planning on reselling, they're going to have to wait a year to make a profit.
Yeah, these are definitely not a quick turn around sell. I see people selling them for around $185 on ebay. After the tax they probably paid and ebay fees they're losing money. I just don't understand what they're thinking? Even selling them for $200 on ebay might make you like $15.
laugh.gif

sad to say i have a friend that has about 8 pair in various sizes. This was his first attempt at reselling and was an epic fail. Facebook timeline is littered with posts saying Got the playoffs 215 obo Going fast" 
roll.gif

Black and red Jordans don't have a high resale value unless its a popular model like

1, 3, 4, 5, 6, 11, 12

I would've included the 13 if they had 3m

Mine come in Friday! :pimp: but these so beautiful I would buy even more than 2 pairs if nothing else was coming out :lol: idk its just one if those kicks that you just simply love and can't get over. I feel like a little kid when it comes to sneakers I like

Back
Top Bottom