Air Jordan VIII Black / Chrome 2013 Release Date?

JB is releasing everything.
Isn't their a rumor that the 17s are coming out next year too?
:lol:
:smh:

One guy on here posted the sample pics of the 17s about a month ago. It's in a leather/plastic suitcase. And apparently if you buy the 17s you get a code to buy a quick strike release later in the year. Which is alright with me since I'm copping them anyway. College blues here I come :smile:

Although I love these, I would much rather see these next year.

100_1306-570x455.jpg

Or perhaps in 2014 when its the year of the 6.

:nthat:

Underrated heat.

P.S. Not my pic.

Last edited:
I hope they don't.. My 03's are still fresh. As selfish as that may sound, JB has been releasing all the heat I have from the early 2000's. It'd be nice to have at least one pair that is scarce and won't be reretro'ed.

I hope they don't.. My 03's are still fresh. As selfish as that may sound, JB has been releasing all the heat I have from the early 2000's. It'd be nice to have at least one pair that is scarce and won't be reretro'ed.

THIS!

Is 5-6 years no longer considered a good amount of time?
It's not that it isn't a good amount of time, it's that theres no point in the 8s releasing next year. In my opinion of course. Because with the 23rd anniversaries of all these shoes coming up and using that year to retro off all the colorways and make a retro +, like this year was the year of the 4s, next years is 5s, why not just wait if they (should) be releasing 4 years from now?

Maybe I'm just crazy
nerd.gif
Meanwhile they retro the Olympic VII's consistently, like 1000 colorways of I's have come out, and they ignore every Jordan after XIV.  Some variety from JB would be welcomed by those who weren't collecting a few years back.  Luckily I have my VIII's in great condition, but not everyone does.

Lots of mixed reviews. I am ready to cop these. Other than the Playoff's, Chrome is my favorite color way. I couldn't care less if the aquas ever dropped again.

if these are built as tough as the '03s I'll buy a pair. The only part of my '03s that is messed up is one of the chrome strap ends. If they are poor quality, which they are likely to be, I'll pass and get another pair of 8s next year in a cw I don't already have.

Meanwhile they retro the Olympic VII's consistently, like 1000 colorways of I's have come out, and they ignore every Jordan after XIV.  Some variety from JB would be welcomed by those who weren't collecting a few years back.  Luckily I have my VIII's in great condition, but not everyone does.

The VII in general must be dirt cheap to manufacture, that's why you see so many VII retros.

Because 2014 is the 23rd anni of the 6. Which is why I'm saying these need to wait for their 23rd anni. And what do you mean over due? They just re-retroed in 2007.

they should wait till 23rd anni for the 8s to drop?

Did they wait to drop the Charcoal 7's this year? NAHHH

2007 ? thats already 5 years. Next year its gonna be 6 years

What about Cardinal 7's? Last drop was last year (2011) and the one before that was 2006 so it is about the same wait time.

Last edited:
Reading is fundamental and I want them to wear not to walk around with them taped to my forehead. Thanks for your input though.

I read, and fully understand. You're misinformed.

OR you just don't want to PAY for the 03's. Because theres no reason for taping them to your forehead. You can wear them just fine.

You don't see many people wearing 8s, so its nice to see they'll hopefully release some next year.

All I need are the Aquas and Playoffs really, my favorites.

Oh, I take that back, I saw plenty people wearing the 8.0s.

:lol: :lol: :smh:

Travesty.

Hope they release soon cause I need them back in my collection
beat mines 2 death back in when they originally dropped in 03
Oh n I need a pair of aquas n chi homes as well

they should wait till 23rd anni for the 8s to drop?
Did they wait to drop the Charcoal 7's this year? NAHHH
2007 ? thats already 5 years. Next year its gonna be 6 years
What about Cardinal 7's? Last drop was last year (2011) and the one before that was 2006 so it is about the same wait time.
My bad it would be 2016. Not 14.

Anyway 7s release almost every year, or other year. 2002, 2004, 2006, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012. 7s just release whenever really. But If they are just going to drop again in 4 years, why do a release of all the colorways now? 5 years isnt that long, and theres other things that have waited a lot longer than 5 years to be retroed. I'd like to see 15-23. Like the 17s releasing next year, if there were more of those then the 1s-14s wouldnt be raped every year. I just want a little variety :lol:

I can wait for the 8s, if you guys cant then good luck with a cop. Wake me in a few years

Back
Top Bottom