Air Jordan VIII Black / Chrome 2013 Release Date?

^ To heck with that, let's get some more 14s!
:lol:

:rofl: I hear you! Indiglos, oxodized greens, black toes, and maybe some lows. Pacifics, gingers. They haven't seen the light in awhile. I wish they didn't crease so easily, and the creases on 14s are so obvious :smh:

Last edited:
I want these too.

Come at me.

My bad it would be 2016. Not 14.
Anyway 7s release almost every year, or other year. 2002, 2004, 2006, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012. 7s just release whenever really. But If they are just going to drop again in 4 years, why do a release of all the colorways now? 5 years isnt that long, and theres other things that have waited a lot longer than 5 years to be retroed. I'd like to see 15-23. Like the 17s releasing next year, if there were more of those then the 1s-14s wouldnt be raped every year. I just want a little variety :lol:

I can wait for the 8s, if you guys cant then good luck with a cop. Wake me in a few years

I wonder what are they gonna do for the 23rd anni for the 7s

Tired of seeing 7s; however i seen aqua 8s once in awhile

I wonder what are they gonna do for the 23rd anni for the 7s
Tired of seeing 7s; however i seen aqua 8s once in awhile

23rd anni shoes seem to be going off a significant moment in his career while he wore that shoe. Like the cavs being the 23rd anni of he 4 (I presume) it celebrates "the shot"

The 7s I can't guess right now, but the 8s anni I would think would have something to do with his 1st 3 peat.

One guy on here posted the sample pics of the 17s about a month ago. It's in a leather/plastic suitcase. And apparently if you buy the 17s you get a code to buy a quick strike release later in the year. Which is alright with me since I'm copping them anyway. College blues here I come
smile.gif
No release date insight thou? 

Some people might think I'm crazy for saying this but the aquas didn't do it for me. I will probably scoop them up if they release this year since 8's are one of my favorite J's to see if they grow on me. :lol:

Last edited:
Some people might think I'm crazy for saying this but the aquas didn't do it for me. I will probably scoop them up if they release this year since 8's are one of my favorite J's to see if they grow on me. :lol:

Took me awhile to like the aqua 8s too, but I still won't cop

There's only 3 OG c/w.
Aqua,Playoffs,and The Hares.

Hares, I always called them bugs bunny. But it doesn't matter same thing. :lol:

8's are my favorite #'d Jordan but I'm aware that they are not the most popular. Wouldn't mind seeing these sooner than later but would also love to see them in a couple years instead.

Back
Top Bottom