Air Jordan VIII Black / Chrome 2013 Release Date?

these dont really excite me, my god can jb start gettin creative? ppl like me already have these ds or near ds its only been a few years.

Last edited:
Just start camping bro I mean really what good us a release date this far in advance going to do???

Hated these when they 1st came out. Dudes in my high school were rocking these with military pants and a black tee back in 03'. Hated the way these looked with jeans though. These only look good in cargo's, basketball shorts, sweats, and maybe military pants like they did back in the day. But than again who wears stuff like that anymore.

I hope these come out Im going to cop a couple colorways I hope they dont do a black Friday release on these joints I don't wont to stand out there with all them cats.

Do 8s look good with round or oval laces? I've never tried it. I want to have the lace showing instead of outside of the tongue and it looks wierd flat laced to me

Hated these when they 1st came out. Dudes in my high school were rocking these with military pants and a black tee back in 03'. Hated the way these looked with jeans though. These only look good in cargo's, basketball shorts, sweats, and maybe military pants like they did back in the day. But than again who wears stuff like that anymore.
I think they look good with dark jeans too. I wear my black/chromes with black jeans and a gray shirt a lot. 

these dont really excite me, my god can jb start gettin creative? ppl like me already have these ds or near ds its only been a few years.

Nothing new about this. Plus 10years is a pretty long time.

Last edited:

:smh:

Get creative like release some green bean VIII's or put patent leather on them?

Almost ten year old sneakers aren't going to last forever, and some people want additional pairs.

If you don't want them, pretty simple solution, don't buy.

Don't know if ill be needing this with my playoffs in pretty good shape. I hope they release all the ogs and these again besides the playoffs. My aquas are beat and with the VIIIs being my 2nd favorite shoe, ill have to grab them all. Dont wanna kill the pockets too badly. 3 is enough lol

The chrome is one of my favorite VIII of all time and i destroyed my last pair when they last dropped. I will def be copping these if they drop.

Just sold my 02 pair, looking to buy another 02 pair though, something tells me that these arent going to be the best quality

Dude on the first page saying that its toomearly to retro the 8's, i dare you to go and buy any 8's, 3's or 4's from 06/07 and tell em they won't crack on you after a few wears.

Honestly, its got nothing to do with years between retro's, but it does mean the quality was cheap so i say yes to a retro so maybe I can wear some top colorways without them cracking after the first wear. E.g. Any 8's, Fire Red 3's etc.

Dude on the first page saying that its toomearly to retro the 8's, i dare you to go and buy any 8's, 3's or 4's from 06/07 and tell em they won't crack on you after a few wears.

Honestly, its got nothing to do with years between retro's, but it does mean the quality was cheap so i say yes to a retro so maybe I can wear some top colorways without them cracking after the first wear. E.g. Any 8's, Fire Red 3's etc.
I think the Fire Red III's are the worst offenders as far as cracking goes.  I wear my pair from time to time to make sure that they last, but the paint chipping is horrible.  Going to have to strip the paint and repaint them.

My VIII's on the other hand are fine and I've worn both pairs at least 40x.  My Playoffs have no cracking whatsoever and my Aquas only have minor signs that the paint will start to crack eventually.

With the Aquas and Fire Reds I'll probably do some research in order to do a proper repaint job on them.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom