Air jordan VIII Playoffs -Sep 30th - Updated:First official look!!

I’m actually surprised they never did a Jordan 8 where the African style print was on the side panels of the shoe so it’s more visible, kinda like the crazy artwork on the straps and midsole of the Air Raid. I could have seen that being one of the original colorways of the Jordan 8

I’m actually surprised they never did a Jordan 8 where the African style print was on the side panels of the shoe so it’s more visible, kinda like the crazy artwork on the straps and midsole of the Air Raid. I could have seen that being one of the original colorways of the Jordan 8

They did a weird retro + version of this a few years back.

Screenshot_20230912-143251.png
Screenshot_20230912-143315.png

They did a weird retro + version of this a few years back.

Screenshot_20230912-143251.png
Screenshot_20230912-143315.png

I remember these, i thought they could have been a lot better, especially if they used the real African print from the air raids.

What i meant is that where the ballistic mesh is on these 8s, they put the print in those panels. I’ll photoshop a quick execution to show what it would look like in those panels

jordan peace raid.jpg

Something like this would have made a great OG colorway for the 8s and would have fit perfectly with the Urban Jungle line from 1993
If they took the print off the upper and just place it on the inner sock and the side panels above te midsole, they would look dope! Leave the midsole black.

It’s a crime how Nike hasn’t retroed the Air Raid 2 in the urban jungle colorway from 93…smh

Back
Top Bottom