Air jordan VIII Playoffs -Sep 30th - Updated:First official look!!

Wore these out last night and really like how they feel! Nice and snug. TTS for sure. Wore them unlaced but with the straps they feel tight enough. Great looking shoe in person. Best of luck to everyone trying to get them!
IMG_4358.jpeg

are most people taking these TTS? read somewhere that there's more material around the ankle area and pushing the foot forward like the 1's.
I'm going up half a size. I had the 2013's and they were very snug on me to the point it limited what kind of socks i could wear. Since I would mainly wear these in the fall and winter months I would be wearing thicker socks which is why I'm going up half a size.

FTL reserve L. It's 4:30 PM and winners are supposed to claim their pair by 5. Given that I've not been selected yet, I guess I'll be waking up at 9:55 for these tomorrow. Oh well

I thought foot locker announces winners at 5
Is that it? Maybe I'm illiterate. :lol: I thought you'd get notified as they're selecting winners but if they don't announce them until 5 then I guess I'll wait and see. I've never done this raffle thing before so I'm new to this aspect of sneaker purchasing lol.

Is that it? Maybe I'm illiterate. :lol: I thought you'd get notified as they're selecting winners but if they don't announce them until 5 then I guess I'll wait and see. I've never done this raffle thing before so I'm new to this aspect of sneaker purchasing lol.
All good! Yeah FTL says 5 and Champs says 5:10 - those times are for store pickups. For shipping, they’ll notify winners tomorrow at 9am.

Back
Top Bottom