Air jordan VIII Playoffs -Sep 30th - Updated:First official look!!

This is the type of clothes Jordan Brand needs to retro. I would love to get one of that shirt or that warm up jacket

IMG_5247.jpeg
They dropped a shirt similar to those 7s that came out a few yrs ago I believe

:angry:

I was constantly checking for restocks on nike app yesterday. Sonuva....

If nike was a restaurant. Id order the whole menu, get my fill in, run off on that bill like hell.

Edit: There was a seller on eBay selling a few size 13s for $264 and some change. I ended up biting the bullet and buying a pair. Every other seller is asking for $270-$300, which is gonna be $300+ regardless after taxes and all. Either way though, I'm just glad to have a second pair on the way. With that I'm done with sneakers for this year.

Last edited:
What's the best way to apply crepe without it running your shoes? Does it clean or is it just a protection?
Shake the can and spray the shoes from just under a forearm length distance and make sure to get it coated all over ; so do one shoe then the other while the first is drying and repeat this once or twice.

Why you do that though?
If you want me to be truly honest, it was FOMO. Sure, I could have waited to see if I'd get lucky on a restock or if the resell prices would start dropping after a while like with some releases recently ('22 Chicago 2s, this year's High '85 Black/White 1s, etc) but I was afraid that, due to how limited the Playoffs were/are, the prices that they're going for right now will be where they're most likely going to stay, at least for a size 13. Maybe I'm wrong and I overpaid like I did for my High '85 Neutral Grey's and Black/White's but I didn't want to take the chance.

Last edited:
Saw pairs at footlocker in the Ventura mall tonight, must have been a late shipment because that store almost never gets good releases. I did not check what sizes they had.

They flew...

By the time I confirmed my boy still wanted took 30 seconds max went to cars then sorry out of stock even though the size was bolded unlike sizes gone. Anyone get a tip on a 9.5 pm me please I ows dude a favor. So far missed 3 restock for him lol. Feel like a big one is coming though.

Hello,

Who's thinking aqua 8 retro 2015 and playoffs have OG tech specs like on the photo?
For me on the photo the air sole unit come from an OG 8, but not from the aqua's 2015.
Basically this photo makes me dream but i don't believe the dream that can come true.

IMG_0268.PNG IMG_0270.PNG

Last edited:
Hello,

Who's thinking aqua 8 retro 2015 and playoffs have OG tech specs like on the photo?
For me on the photo the air sole unit come from an OG 8, but not from the aqua's 2015.
Basically this photo makes me dream but i don't believe the dream that can come true.

IMG_0268.PNG IMG_0270.PNG
I'm pretty sure every Jordan 1-14 retro uses the same cushion tech as their original counterpart unless otherwise specified, which would mean the current iterations of the Jordan 8 are no different. The encapsulated heel and forefoot air units are very much still present.

I'm pretty sure every Jordan 1-14 retro uses the same cushion tech as their original counterpart unless otherwise specified, which would mean the current iterations of the Jordan 8 are no different. The encapsulated heel and forefoot air units are very much still present.

I really doubt they use the same original tech. Otherwise, many of the retros wouldn't feel like bricks. They have changed the midsole PU to something fluffier that has more bounce.

Back
Top Bottom