Air jordan VIII Playoffs -Sep 30th - Updated:First official look!!

My pair arrived today. Had the OG’s, 2013 and now theses. Happy to have these in the rotation again.
IMG_8763.jpeg

got a feeling these gonna hit a massive snkrs restock in a month or 2....kinda like how the jordan 2 chi..ppl flipped out wit em....sold out...made a few bucks...then they flopped on the after market..then restocked

Perhaps I gloated too early.
Order went from order confirmed to preparing to ship the same day (ordered 10/4 early morning). Checked last night and it went back to order confirmed. Rip.

got a feeling these gonna hit a massive snkrs restock in a month or 2....kinda like how the jordan 2 chi..ppl flipped out wit em....sold out...made a few bucks...then they flopped on the after market..then restocked

2s are my absolute favorite model ever ( I know im weird) this was waaaaay b4 the hype too probably since the OG melo 2s dropped i was in love. Before that it was only 3s and 11s... I struck out everywhere! Paid $290 just because I had to have them, and didn't want to wait for resale to go down. I am helping a friend try to find these eights and I checked the resell prices on the 2s OMG I could get 2 pair now for whay I paid then. I'm not mad but damn...
Anyone run across a 9.5 in these please pm me. I sent him the nike.com restock link they had them when I did, he wouldn't wake up lol. Then again the kith same story lol. Hoping black Friday or before they do a massive restock. I owe him a favor for helping me grab cool Grey's when they dropped. Felt bad I'd told him these wouldn't be too hard to get just to be ready... man was I wrong. J23app on high alert now too lol.

This is the type of clothes Jordan Brand needs to retro. I would love to get one of that shirt or that warm up jacket

IMG_5247.jpeg
Nope. They said "nah, we gon give em a whole 7 with that print that no one asked for" :lol:

Back
Top Bottom