Air jordan VIII Playoffs -Sep 30th - Updated:First official look!!

🔥

If they have the same build quality as the 2015 Aqua’s and have the red pull tab, I’ll need multiples…
Hope you’re joking. 2015 build quality was crap.

That being said…. FINALLY we’re getting rereleases. Please please make these and the aquas in good quality.

Brings me back memories in 1993 :pimp:

aqqtacaebdmezvzplazo.jpg
ewrq88flpsu9s4gsovgw.jpg
aj8.jpg
72b53155bad00e248086702ff94b76a9.jpg
xh7ui4wfntpfrhetc6so.jpg
cukthzy408abmxg5coxh.jpg

53941g_lg.jpeg

In looks, sure. Quality was junk in the uppers and comfort by a large degree. Reminds me of the infrapinks VIs back in what 2014, 15 or whatever it was. Same problem.

If they do these and Aquas good this go around I’m all in like Flynn baby

8’s are inherently uncomfortable…Same for the 6’s…The 2015’s were pretty damn close to OG’s, including the cardboard strobel…I happen to have my OG Aqua’s out…I’ll snap a few pics tomorrow…That particular pair was about the closest to OG’s JB has gotten at this point, but then again that was when they were really coming up on the whole remaster initiative…These get anywhere close to those then we’ll be good…

My 07 retros are still in great shape visually speaking, but like many J's from that era, the midsole is probably about to crack open and the outsole will start to come unglued if I wear them on court for more than just shooting around without moving too much.

I'm definitely in for a new pair!
Lets hope for the red tab too.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom