Air jordan VIII Playoffs -Sep 30th - Updated:First official look!!

had them in 07 and thought jb was crazy to rerelease them so soon in 13.
Dont know what JB has against outlining. Imma have to break out the whiteout again like I did with the bred 4s and do it myself. Or should I wait 10 years for the reimagined version.

Screenshot 2023-04-26 at 6.49.26 PM.png

Last edited:
🤔 seems to be a split on the new look vs the OG…poll? We ain’t got nothing else to do lol

Lack thereof makes em looked blacked out.

Can’t even notice the circle on the ankle unless you squint your eyes.

I kinda feel with the sleeker shape the rands being visible would probably hurt the look. Would love to see what they’d look like with em though…

Yep. I lived in CA. After tax there, they were like 151.00, which was considered unprecedented at the time. I walk into my 10th grade English class wearing them, it went something like this:

Random Dude: those J’s fresh!
Me: thanks.
Random dude: how much they cost?
Me: one fifty
Random dude: 😲

An early review from a Youtuber.....seems suspect but provides a decent preview...4 months in advance.

Last edited:
these will not be that difficult to get on release day or during the week. Got my aqua’s 2 weeks after release in store so I’m gonna take the same approach if I don’t acquire my pair release day. All I’m gonna do is rock them into the ground delivering my route during the holidays.

Truly excited for these. Hoping people (the younger crowd really) sleep on these like they usually do with 8s. Trying to walk away with at least 2 pairs, but if they somehow sit I wouldn't mind getting a third pair on sale. I beat the breaks off of my '15 Aquas and only just got a second pair this year after finding a VNDS pair for retail. Don't want to make that mistake with these, having to wait it out in hopes of finding a good pair that wasn't going for $350+.

Last edited:
Anyone remember these. Look at the rand lines. Cmon jb we had em on the retro in 03.
Air-Jordan-8-Retro-Low-Playoffs-2003.jpg
Bought these in 03 when I was in Japan. These were my go to kicks for a while . Wore em up until 2014 or so.. they started peeling everywhere some crazy but I did EVERYTHING in these.

These midsoles and soles in general was probably the best quality I've ever had on a pair of jays .. even when I was throwing them out the sole was still in immaculate condition... I tried to figure out how they made stuff so good just 20 years ago....

Joints is off lol

Don’t get me wrong, imma cop, but it’s a few things off wit these joints.

Cats hungry for a playoff 8 though so I understand the excitement.

I'm gonna need to see them in person to figure out what it is. They definitely tried to do the pattern on the panels. It's just more about how they executed it.

Back
Top Bottom