Air jordan VIII Playoffs -Sep 30th - Updated:First official look!!

Such an iconic shoe. First time I can clearly remember watching MJ play was in the 93 Finals. I had to go to church for game 5 so I recorded the game on VHS.

But for some reason I am still on the fence about these. Just don't find myself rocking Jordan's like I use to.
These are a must! This is the first Jordan I really begged for and didn’t get back in ‘93. Then on my 12th birthday at the mall, they had them in my size…ON DISCOUNT! I was like “This is it! I’m gonna get em!” My mom said “nope, we already got your big gift.” They got me a Sega Game Gear (which I told them in the weeks before I wasn’t feeling game gear when they dropped hints) the **** had faulty wiring and broke the first day of my trip. That thing was a ****ing expensive paperweight

These are a must! This is the first Jordan I really begged for and didn’t get back in ‘93. Then on my 12th birthday at the mall, they had them in my size…ON DISCOUNT! I was like “This is it! I’m gonna get em!” My mom said “nope, we already got your big gift.” They got me a Sega Game Gear (which I told them in the weeks before I wasn’t feeling game gear when they dropped hints) the **** had faulty wiring and broke the first day of my trip. That thing was a ****ing expensive paperweight
Game gear was dope to me .. 😎

Air Jordan 8 "Playoffs"
Release Date: Sep 30th, 2023 (Saturday)
Mens: $210

Style Code: 305381-062

air-jordan-8-playoffs-gs-305368-062-3.jpg
air-jordan-8-playoffs-gs-305368-062-7.jpg
air-jordan-8-playoffs-gs-305368-062-2.jpg
air-jordan-8-playoffs-gs-305368-062-1.jpg
air-jordan-8-playoffs-gs-305368-062-4.jpg
air-jordan-8-playoffs-gs-305368-062-8.jpg
air-jordan-8-playoffs-gs-305368-062-5.jpg
air-jordan-8-playoffs-gs-305368-062-6.jpg

while i respect all the heads tryna cop on RD, im going to have to wait till the deep disc for the double up

waited from 2019 so whats a lil more:nerd:

These got Burgundy 5s vibes written all over them and I'm loving it. Death to resellers!
It's a good test of where the market is at right? First OG CW since the WC3's which sold out pretty fast. This isn't as iconic of a shoe, but it's also not a re-retro cw+ either. I think this will probably look similar to the Black Toe 1 lows where they sell out in some sizes, sit for a week but generally dry up after. Field Purple 12's, Burgundy 5's and Chambray 7's all still sitting. I don't see these going that route.

It's a good test of where the market is at right? First OG CW since the WC3's which sold out pretty fast. This isn't as iconic of a shoe, but it's also not a re-retro cw+ either. I think this will probably look similar to the Black Toe 1 lows where they sell out in some sizes, sit for a week but generally dry up after. Field Purple 12's, Burgundy 5's and Chambray 7's all still sitting. I don't see these going that route.
People really don’t like 8s nearly as much as they do White Cement 3s, also those are one of the most iconic shoes in the entire Jordan line. I have a feeling these will sell as well as Aquas did which weren’t an instant sellout.

People really don’t like 8s nearly as much as they do White Cement 3s, also those are one of the most iconic shoes in the entire Jordan line. I have a feeling these will sell as well as Aquas did which weren’t an instant sellout.
I think you misread my post cause you're saying the same thing. It's the first OG CW in 6 months, it's not the WC3's but it's not a retro+ re=retro. So what about this shoe won't be a good indicator of where they overall market is at?

Maybe just that 8s haven’t sold like that in the past. Regardless OG or not.
Yeah they've never been a top seller, but they don't sit either. Also haven't released many of these CWs in a long time. Resale prices on 8's are pretty silly at 300+ on any OG color way or any retro+ that was nice.

Yeah they've never been a top seller, but they don't sit either. Also haven't released many of these CWs in a long time. Resale prices on 8's are pretty silly at 300+ on any OG color way or any retro+ that was nice.
It’s also been 5, 6, 7, years since all those dropped though as well. The majority, if not all hit disco during that time. That’s when I got most of them.

Back
Top Bottom