Air jordan VIII Playoffs -Sep 30th - Updated:First official look!!

Happy af right now.. I remember wanting a pair of Js all the way back in '89 , but my ppl could never afford them.
Then came '93 my 4th yr on the jv team right before the start of the szn, my Grams bought me my 1st pair of Js , which was this exact shoe right here..

Screenshot_20230921_120522_SNKRS.jpg
Screenshot_20230921_120247_SNKRS.jpg

Last edited:
So weird. Checked the app and desktop last night when it was announced and no access. Decided to look today and as I was pulling the app up, got the push notification. Literally an instant Got Em. And on a size 12, no less. First time I've had EA on anything since the Playoff 11's.

Screenshot_20230921-120158.png

So weird. Checked the app and desktop last night when it was announced and no access. Decided to look today and as I was pulling the app up, got the push notification. Literally an instant Got Em. And on a size 12, no less. First time I've had EA on anything since the Playoff 11's.

Screenshot_20230921-120158.png

The trick is the date change when you checked yesterday so if it still said 9/30 then you didn't get EA but if it said 9/21 then the app would notify you about EA. Did the same thing for me when I got EA for the Cherry 11s.

I don’t know my date never changed on SNKRS or desktop from 9/30 , I only got the notification that said I had exclusive access I’m happy but it wasn’t for that notification I would had
Not looked again

Attachments

• IMG_2709.png
    IMG_2709.png
    249 KB · Views: 185
Curious to hear what everyone would do but I definitely want a pair of 8's. The playoffs and aqua's are my fav J's of all time. BUT - I can only get one. I can wait for the 30th to get the playoffs or I can get a pair of 2015 aqua's VNDS for the same price...which one would ya'll get?

I don’t know my date never changed on SNKRS or desktop from 9/30 , I only got the notification that said I had exclusive access I’m happy but it wasn’t for that notification I would had
Not looked again
It would’ve looked like this
IMG_7987.jpeg

The trick is the date change when you checked yesterday so if it still said 9/30 then you didn't get EA but if it said 9/21 then the app would notify you about EA. Did the same thing for me when I got EA for the Cherry 11s.

Mine didn't change. I looked specifically for that.

Shock drop pair came in today and overall they look good but then I made the mistake of pulling out my Aqua’s to compare and I think I may return the Playoffs and hope/wait for them to go on sale. They just aren’t accurate enough to justify the full $210 retail price imo
1695329410651.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom