Air jordan VIII Playoffs -Sep 30th - Updated:First official look!!

they had a 10 and 11.5
Screenshot 2023-10-02 195756.png

Luckily secured a pair which is coming soon after I didn't confirm in time when winning the raffle, at least I got Rakuten cashback this way. I hope I can double up on these at or under retail. Next pair I'm looking forward to is the Cherry 12's and then I'm onto the Prada America Cups for the next while. That red pull tab is looking amazing! :nthat: 🙏

This confirms their fake sell out. Prior to the drop I did have my doubts on this drop. Something told me that it won’t be as easy as I think it would be. Anywho, I did my usual 10 AM entry, and 5 mins pending and I get the “didn’t get ‘em” screen. I was a bit annoyed by this.. this should be been an easy purchase wtf.. I hardly miss drops and I’m familiar with Nike’s tactics. So I kept and eye out for a “Restock” and surely at 10:24 I refreshed and my size 10 was available. I hit the button and within 5 seconds I got the “Got ‘Em” screen. This is just soo dumb.. anyways this confirmed their fake sellouts.

Check out the time stamps 10:05 and 10:24.

IMG_0241.jpeg

IMG_0242.jpeg

This confirms their fake sell out. Prior to the drop I did have my doubts on this drop. Something told me that it won’t be as easy as I think it would be. Anywho, I did my usual 10 AM entry, and 5 mins pending and I get the “didn’t get ‘em” screen. I was a bit annoyed by this.. this should be been an easy purchase wtf.. I hardly miss drops and I’m familiar with Nike’s tactics. So I kept and eye out for a “Restock” and surely at 10:24 I refreshed and my size 10 was available. I hit the button and within 5 seconds I got the “Got ‘Em” screen. This is just soo dumb.. anyways this confirmed their fake sellouts.

Check out the time stamps 10:05 and 10:24.

IMG_0241.jpeg

IMG_0242.jpeg
Yeah, Nike has been doing the fake sellout thing for years. I glad other peeped it as well. Salutes!

I can't stand these types of post. If he wasn't a fan of them, why did he buy them in the first place? Just say you want to resell and move on! Stop with the undercover resell bits!
I think it’s more than that with some dudes. It’s like crack and they can’t say no when new crack pops up every Saturday. They might not have the shoe everyone decides in a few days is fire.

Meanwhile most of us here are discarding new releases left and right

I got my pair online from Soul Play in Atlanta. Anyone order from them before? Pair should be here Thursday.

I just checked these out in person for the first time at my local mall and they look really good. That two tone black i saw in pictures didn’t look evident. Granted these were GS pairs and might be different

I just checked these out in person for the first time at my local mall and they look really good. That two tone black i saw in pictures didn’t look evident. Granted these were GS pairs and might be different
They had some sitting ?

WHITE CUT LINES ADDED , i think it looks better and more like the OG , but to each their own. I believe peps older that 40 will agree.

Last edited:
The white cut lines look real good to me on the 1993 OGs but when I look at the 2023 retro I'm indifferent towards it. Maybe because I'm 36 now but I like the all black look as it is with the colors just popping.

WHITE CUT LINES ADDED , i think it looks better and more like the OG , but to each their own. I believe peps older that 40 will agree.

if you owned the OG's, then I get the NEED for the white outline. I never owned this model so it's not as big a deal for me. Only saw these on tv during the playoff games and didn't see the small details. Looks good either way but I would always prefer OG style if possible.

Back
Top Bottom