Air jordan VIII Playoffs -Sep 30th - Updated:First official look!!

First pair came in. Waiting on second pair.
IMG_0314.jpeg

IMG_0310.jpeg

“We just checked things out for you, the Item is not yet found in the original warehouse, our team will search for up to 7 hours to locate in other warehouses. Rest assured that our team will do the best to find your item as much as possible. For this, we advise to keep an eye on your email for the email confirmation with the tracking number once shipped.”

RIP

So I received a pair from EBAY today. But in a preschool size. The listing was clearly in mens sizing and photos to back that. The seller slipped in the "ps" size in their fine type description at the bottom. I swear I did not see it at all. It passed authentication, and I am now appealing the closed case due to that small, fine print detail. I believe Ebay is going to make it right. They have all my pics/screenshots they have requested. I have bought at least a hundred pairs of shoes off ebay. The seller found a way to deceive through the small print. Its unfortunate for sure. Never have I had this issue before. Check everything NT..

So I received a pair from EBAY today. But in a preschool size. The listing was clearly in mens sizing and photos to back that. The seller slipped in the "ps" size in their fine type description at the bottom. I swear I did not see it at all. It passed authentication, and I am now appealing the closed case due to that small, fine print detail. I believe Ebay is going to make it right. They have all my pics/screenshots they have requested. I have bought at least a hundred pairs of shoes off ebay. The seller found a way to deceive through the small print. Its unfortunate for sure. Never have I had this issue before. Check everything NT..
They should correct it slick axx seller

Damn. :smh: I would assume ebay will side with you if they were listed as a men's pair in the title and search results, with a men's pair used as the product photo, only to say way down in the fine print that it's a PS pair being sold to you. I can't see them letting that slide. I hope you didn't pay too much and that you can get your money back.

Damn. :smh: I would assume ebay will side with you if they were listed as a men's pair in the title and search results, with a men's pair used as the product photo, only to say way down in the fine print that it's a PS pair being sold to you. I can't see them letting that slide. I hope you didn't pay too much and that you can get your money back.
Just looked at the sellers feedback. They just did it to someone else as well. Same exact problem. It would be interesting to know the size that buyer got. I have not left feedback yet. Not sure if I have to wait for my situation to be done or not. I never have had to leave a negative feedback before.

Just looked at the sellers feedback. They just did it to someone else as well. Same exact problem. It would be interesting to know the size that buyer got. I have not left feedback yet. Not sure if I have to wait for my situation to be done or not. I never have had to leave a negative feedback before.
I don't THINK leaving negative feedback would cause any complications with your dispute, but truthfully your guess is as good as mine. I don't see how it would impact your case but at the same time, you've already sent ebay everything they need so the ball is in their court. No need to add anything else to the mix.

I don't THINK leaving negative feedback would cause any complications with your dispute, but truthfully your guess is as good as mine. I don't see how it would impact your case but at the same time, you've already sent ebay everything they need so the ball is in their court. No need to add anything else to the mix.
I agree with you. I have 250 bucks tied up right now and do not want to screw it up by throwing shade. The shoes go back to EBAY tomorrow. We will see. All that matters is the money comes back.

Finally got my pair yesterday - did my usual unbox and relace, and now they're good to go. Glad I caught these for retail even though I had to wait a little longer, had to get these OGs. I see people spray treating these in this thread...what are people using to safely do that?
PXL_20231012_153958501.jpg
PXL_20231012_154034696.jpg

Back
Top Bottom