Air Jordan White Red Collection Exhibition Niketown in New York

The VII's remind me of the Hares that came in the CDP. Not a fan of any of these kicks though.

Thanks for the great picks.  Not a fan of the shoes, but it is good to see them...
ATTENTION CARMELO ANTHONY FANS!!!

I have an authentic NBA basketball autographed by Melo with Upper Deck Authentication and a authentic Jordan M3 all star/olympic version autographed by Melo with Timeless Sports authentication up for sale and/or trade for DS size 13 Jordans.  E-mail me at [email protected] if you want to see pics and learn more!  

DS SIZE 13 SPACE JAMS, CARMINES, FIRE RED III'S AND ALL STAR XX3'S FOR SALE AND/OR TRADE AS WELL...GET AT ME!

Originally Posted by Gash

That's another way to ruin the XIs.

Ruin them for who? You? So, just because you dont like a certain colorway of a certain shoe, you no longer like the shoe at all? And re-releasing OG colorways AGAIN dosn't ruin the shoe any more than a new colorway how?

eyes.gif

All are hideous...

It's a good idea, but the execution is not there.

If done right then some could have been really good (I'm thinking of old love xx3's as an example of a well done white/red combo)

i've always wondered how the XI would look in a white red colorway. I tried picturing different color combos but couldn't think of anything nice with the white/red on the XIs

looking at them again, that red they used looks more orangee than anything. not feeling that color.....

This collection is also being displayed at NT Chicago. The VI, XI, and XIII's are absolute FIRE. Honorable mention, VII, X, XI, and XX3.

Back
Top Bottom