Air Jordan X "Doernbecher" 2013

Those of you that got your pairs of the foams and 10s. Which one are you liking better? After seeing them side by side I'm starting to like the 10s a lot better now.

Very pleased, THANKS AGAIN MEMPHIS!!   
pimp.gif

Foams look better in the official images IMO... They looked much more of a darker red in those pics compared to the real deal which seem a bit lighter... overall dope shoe still... 

just copped these for $500 shipped. a little more than i would have liked to spend, but that's the best resell price i've seen on them so far. You're not going to find any DB jordan for under at the very least 500ish. and ive loved these since the first pics were released. can't wait to get them in hand.

you know, i bought my db2's (wearing them today) 2-3 YEARS after they dropped from an online retail store for retail price. this whole ridiculousness began after the db3's. before those, few people really cared for the wacky designs.

i remember NT mod Baby Jumpman was giving away db6's for retail (no profit) in his signature for like a week after release.

Last edited:
I know this has been asked before but how do dbxs run? If I wear a 12 in vis and 13 in foams, what size should I get in these?

sneakers arrived today. the db free's are sweet. really diggin them. the x's also exceeded expectations. look a little bulkier to me. struck out on foams.

Last edited:

correct me if i'm wrong but I've heard that if your internet cable runs a great length to get to your wall and there are a lot of splitters / routers that will slow down your ping.

wouldn't improving your overall ping improve with nike as well?

i ask because I'm in a guest house which is far from the source and has a lot of splitters. I'm wondering if that is why i'm striking out on some limited releases using the same methods as others who are succeeding.

correct me if i'm wrong but I've heard that if your internet cable runs a great length to get to your wall and there are a lot of splitters / routers that will slow down your ping.

wouldn't improving your overall ping improve with nike as well?

i ask because I'm in a guest house which is far from the source and has a lot of splitters. I'm wondering if that is why i'm striking out on some limited releases using the same methods as others who are succeeding.

Do speedtest/ping/tracert the way you are setup now and write down numbers... Plug the comcast modem directly to the cable source bypassing any splitters and do the same tests... Compare and there's your answer :smile:

Do speedtest/ping/tracert the way you are setup now and write down numbers... Plug the comcast modem directly to the cable source bypassing any splitters and do the same tests... Compare and there's your answer
smile.gif
I would assume that trying NDC on my wired connection would fair better then using my Wifi. Correct? 

Damn all this talk about internet speed. I grabbed the DB10s off NDC and I can barley stream or watch youtube without it lagging or stopping and skipping lol. Going on websites is already a hassle as it loads like a turtle and even freezes up my whole comp once in a while. It's a mixture of a broken laptop and this cheap entry level internet i'm paying for lol. Still lucky to the get the DBs though.

Last edited:
i just got couple of time "on the line" message but after few seconds i got an error message

and tried again but after 3 minutes it was already out of stock

i stayed without a pair ... :frown:

copped both of these from an nike rsvp in-store left over. You decide which is better.
 ​
 ​

Last edited:
Loving how most people are not jumping the broom bidding on these rape prices for the db foams and 10's. Nowhere near the norm resell prices. All I want is close to retail. I was ome of the few that liked them for the start
How do you know who liked them from the start. There's a world that exist outside of niketalk.

Back
Top Bottom