Air Jordan X New York Knicks (White / Black – Royal Blue – Orange Flame) Update 4/13

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

I think nike ditched the idea once lebron went to Miami

info?
eek.gif

update..... Its not Looking good. These MIGHT see a 2011 release. As a reminder Cement 4's are coming Please Remember this, Also 15 and 16's are 100% returning.. I remember i said this before but they may be a late 2011 or 2012 drop due to the fullness of the release calender. Now I don't know if it will be a "Pack" but the Concords Will be a Christmas of Next Year. Don't like or beleave my info thats fine. Flame Suit On. After this and my Cool Grey spiel which I'm already getting static for.... thats all for now......

Originally Posted by GreatestGoliath

update..... Its not Looking good. These MIGHT see a 2011 release. As a reminder Cement 4's are coming Please Remember this, Also 15 and 16's are 100% returning.. I remember i said this before but they may be a late 2011 or 2012 drop due to the fullness of the release calender. Now I don't know if it will be a "Pack" but the Concords Will be a Christmas of Next Year. Don't like or beleave my info thats fine. Flame Suit On. After this and my Cool Grey spiel which I'm already getting static for.... thats all for now......
pimp.gif
 NUFF SAID

Back
Top Bottom