Air Jordan XI 11 Retro Low "Cement" June 2014 Release

I put sneaker shields in all my jordans except 11s..I Know shoes crease, but I hate when they do. And I drive a stick shift so I want to slow the creasing as much as I can.
True that. Some people don't know how to drive manual transmission and don't understand how severe the crease on the clutch foot.. I only use SS for my .5 size up shoes..

white red low xis sucked!

i was lucky to sell mine back at retail on how much I paid for em.

Just cause people price em for x amount, dont mean they are being sold. They just didn't look right to me.

I think the shoe as is, cement heel and white or platinum tounge tag is fly. Even if I didn't like it I'd be hard pressed to change it with it being the first release in this color.

Even with all the small querks, I think this is the best drop all year, I even put it over the white/infrared 6 now because it's a low top.
I really hate wearing hightops with shorts man

Even with all the small querks, I think this is the best drop all year, I even put it over the white/infrared 6 now because it's a low top.

This. I'm pretty sure this is the reason I'm back in the shoe game. Once the concord lows got rumored I started getting excited and now I'm all over any lows and mids. The highs are a no go for me (Carmine's for example) because I hate how they look w shorts. So in the past two months...I've copped 3s (infrared), 4s (toro), 5s (laneys) and two pairs of 11 lows (concord and infrared23). I am now on the lookout for some 10s and 12s and I'll be done w my preferred Js. Sad.

This. I'm pretty sure this is the reason I'm back in the shoe game. Once the concord lows got rumored I started getting excited and now I'm all over any lows and mids. The highs are a no go for me (Carmine's for example) because I hate how they look w shorts. So in the past two months...I've copped 3s (infrared), 4s (toro), 5s (laneys) and two pairs of 11 lows (concord and infrared23). I am now on the lookout for some 10s and 12s and I'll be done w my preferred Js. Sad.

Yes sir. Funny thing is though is how people call the hightop 11's the "mids". I'm like that's a damn hightop if I've ever seen one.
I consider the 5's highs to.
To me low tops are like the Concord low
Mids would be 3's and 4's
Everything else is a damn hightop

I bought every low or mid that I was available for on RD, I've had the 6 lows, the 9 lows, 11 lows and the 13 lows and I wish they were all lower designs like those, or the 3's 4's and 11's

That 6 low is probably my fav

Yes sir. Funny thing is though is how people call the hightop 11's the "mids". I'm like that's a damn hightop if I've ever seen one.
I consider the 5's highs to.
To me low tops are like the Concord low
Mids would be 3's and 4's
Everything else is a damn hightop

I bought every low or mid that I was available for on RD, I've had the 6 lows, the 9 lows, 11 lows and the 13 lows and I wish they were all lower designs like those, or the 3's 4's and 11's

That 6 low is probably my fav
Yea bro, I've feel that way too, almost everything is a high top not a mid. 5s are without a doubt hightops, 11s as well.

When I was younger I hated the lows, only low top I bought was the original snakeskin 11s. Passed all other 11s and the 6s. I regret missing those 6s tho. As I get older I prefer the lows more and more.

View media item 1040513
Got all 3 pairs from NDC. 2 for me and 1 for my bro. Funny story I was attempting to add the 11s to my cart and every time it was in my cart I tried to check out it would give me and error page. And by the third time it was added and I was looking to check out I realized I had 3 pairs in my cart at once decided to check out all 3 hoping it wouldn't get canceled. And all 3 were delievered at once. Plan on wearing one keeping one on ice till my first get beat and give the third extra pair to my brother for retail.

Back
Top Bottom