Air Jordan XI 11 Retro Low "Cement" June 2014 Release

good god, is that his skin?
You just had me
nerd.gif
i know im white but... he's literally what pasty means...

If anything always check Craisglist my friend picked up his pair the other day for $170.. Patience is key 

I've seen a few pairs of these on feet recently and they look so fake, and I love black kicks. SJ low would have been too much like right, LOL. I think the custom is the way to go on these.

Lol, I'm ok with the words easy and cop being put together. What's tacky though is to combine to phrases like "easy cop" and "drunk if you couldn't cop" together to show up those that tried and couldn't grab.
Pretty tacky mate

Lol, I'm ok with the words easy and cop being put together. What's tacky though is to combine to phrases like "easy cop" and "drunk if you couldn't cop" together to show up those that tried and couldn't grab.
Pretty tacky mate
i was mad drunk and it was an easy cop. easiest cop of the year actually

We'll you wouldn't be saying that if you didn't get lucky.. It would be " I was too drunk so I couldn't copp " either way I wish you didn't get one because you seem like you don't deserve it
b-b-but i didn't "get lucky" ….its easy to not fail on releases these days. just gotta know what you're doing. i guess the new heads still don't get how it works. 

He's probably drunk now but I doubt he was drunk on RD. He was just saying that to be cute, which is a teenager trait. Which would make him a "new head" as well.
Or maybe he was drunk on RD @7am, which again tells the age, and in turn would make it a good chance he's a new head as well

Last edited:
He's probably drunk now but I doubt he was drunk on RD. He was just saying that to be cute, which is a teenager trait. Which would make him a "new head" as well.
Or maybe he was drunk on RD @7am, which again tells the age, and in turn would make it a good chance he's a new head as well

Why do you doubt he was drunk on release date?

It sounds very plausible, one can come back from the bars at 3am and wake up for the 8am release still drunk.

Not trying to sound "cute" but it does happen.

Last edited:

Why do you doubt he was drunk on release date?

It sounds very plausible, one can come back from the bars at 3am and wake up for the 8am release still drunk.

Not trying to sound "cute" but it does happen.

Because he said it specifically in response to a post of mine that referenced people bragging easy cop and saying those that couldn't grab were drunk. Read back the page not just the last few comments and you will see how I came to that conclusion.
Plus he always posts the same way, kiddish/cute/sarcastic/superior/braggadocio type stuff

Last edited:
man based on your posts I've seen recently you gotta be one of the most uptight and srs lames that post on nt

i was drunk on rd, I'm drunk on every release 

and I'm not by any means new 

first pair of j's were og blk/infrared 6s

dont assume that because you are inexperienced that every one else who posts things that you feel threatened by are the same

im not being "cute"

just stating facts

drinking when i get back in from my outings on fridays is the only way for me to stay awake till 5 to cop

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom