Air Jordan XI 11 Retro Low "Cement" June 2014 Release

Id take that deal all day. For sure. I'd never take a 6 year old pair of shoes over a new release pair. DS OR NOT. Especially on a clear soled shoe.

Actually, I don't think I have a shoe in my closet that's a sneaker J/Gucci/Supra that's older than 3 years, I pass em on, a 6 yr old shoe with a clear sole looks worse than the ones I pass on when they don't suit me any longer.

man based on your posts I've seen recently you gotta be one of the most uptight and srs lames that post on nt

i was drunk on rd, I'm drunk on every release 

and I'm not by any means new 

first pair of j's were og blk/infrared 6s

dont assume that because you are inexperienced that every one else who posts things that you feel threatened by are the same

im not being "cute"

just stating facts

drinking when i get back in from my outings on fridays is the only way for me to stay awake till 5 to cop
laugh.gif

Should of checked the concord thread, link was posted like almost an hour ago before it blew up

had them in cart within minutes of them going live on sp but could not complete checkout, frustrating!

Yeah head looks weird, but attention to detail isn't all too great on these. Got a few extra pairs for my friends, and the 23s were all different sizes. 

somewhat of a random question but after new pickups do you guys use a protector spray on your shoes before wearing them outside?

Anyone had experience with using sneaker shields with these yet?

No offense, I guess I'm just Ol Skool , Why spend more money on a product like that? Sneakers are made to wear and crease, it's part of being a shoe. Who cares if people see that they have creases? I used to buy all kind of kicks and they would just sit in my closet because I never wanted to UN DS THEM. FINALLY I let go man, wear the sneakers. Enjoy them, they are only $150 bucks....I'm not saying wear them in the rain or to the baseball field in red clay (I did that in some af1's ), I'm saying enjoy them. As long as you take care of them, they will look fine!

No offense, I guess I'm just Ol Skool , Why spend more money on a product like that? Sneakers are made to wear and crease, it's part of being a shoe. Who cares if people see that they have creases? I used to buy all kind of kicks and they would just sit in my closet because I never wanted to UN DS THEM. FINALLY I let go man, wear the sneakers. Enjoy them, they are only $150 bucks....I'm not saying wear them in the rain or to the baseball field in red clay (I did that in some af1's ), I'm saying enjoy them. As long as you take care of them, they will look fine!
money definitely grow on trees..

Back
Top Bottom