Air Jordan XI 11 Retro Low "Cement" June 2014 Release

All those who think they're gonna customize these seem to be forgetting about the tounge tag and the pods. If you wanna mess up your pair, be my guest. If you know a way, emme know.

I know right. It's so dope as is, why mess with it? Especially being the first drop in this colorway, customizing makes no sense. Lol, to me it seems like customizing a custom shoe, nobody but sneaker heads have ever ever ever seen this shoe

The tongue and heel can easily be painted over with Angelus paint, no need to touch the pods.

My plan is the essentially make these in low cut.

I'll be doing that with my pairs and will post photos when done.

Last edited:
Who was the connect on a pre order? After this carmine frustration I'm just going to pay the extra money.

These are clean, but IMO the best thing about them is the infrared pods. These are shoes that look amazing in pics to me, but I just havent been as impressed with the on feet reviews I've seen.  I think that white on the heel throws me off. If I got these I'd DEF paint that white black.  

I may or may not cop these, but I'm an 11 low lover and these rank above the nightshades, but not above the concord lows for me.

soleblessed.bigcartel.com legit or nahh ?? Im pulling the plug at 250 as soon as I can get a little confirmation from you guys about the site. 

After seeing all these new pics I plan on blacking out just the speckle part on back (excluding the infrared jumpman) and leaving everything else alone. Doper shoe when that happens. :smokin

Last edited:
Haven't purchased a pair of J's since 2011 (concord XIs) but I think this one will bring me out of retirement. Really like these a lot, and would be a great everyday casual shoe

I hope the hype doesn't build over these the next 3 weeks!!!! Got my Carmine's now I hope to get these with ease.

I hope the hype doesn't build over these the next 3 weeks!!!! Got my Carmine's now I hope to get these with ease.
i know right, alot of ppl dissing them cuz of the "white speckles"   ppl was hoping they was the Jams low at first.

Man so many people hate on these but the hype for XI will turn these into an instant cop for those on the fencers
No hate tho

Man so many people hate on these but the hype for XI will turn these into an instant cop for those on the fencers
No hate tho

True that!!! This thread will get to booming after this Memorial Day is over talking about how the white speck at the back ruin the shoe but as soon as the RD get here, they trying to copp multiples!! I actually like ALL XI lows and this will complete my collection and keep me calm on JB releases until the Sport Blue VI's in late August.

The hype is going to hit me with these. Still not feeling that white tag but I'll be trying to grab 1 pair. 

I'm just gonna use a paint marker. You're making it darker so I don't think coating and stuff will be a big deal. Gonna do the tongue too.

Thanks. I'm going to leave the tongue alone. Don't mind it but that back part must be painted.

Back
Top Bottom