Air Jordan XI 11 Retro Low "Cement" June 2014 Release

I was gonna pass on these but as the time gets closer, I don't think my body or mind is gonna let me pass this shoe up. The speckles kinda bother me but I'm starting to overlook that small detail.

Last edited:

I was gonna pass on these but as the time gets closer, I don't think my body or mind is gonna let me pass this shoe up. The speckles kinda bother me but I'm starting to overlook that small detail
this post will be said many times between now and RD...

These are so cash! Wooooooooo. I'm ready. Hopefully I can cop these and either Cigar or denim 1s on NDC before they sell out that mornin'.

not feeling the cement tab, but def not a dealbreaker. these are gorgeous.

expecting nothing but tears when NDC sells out before i can even add a pair to the cart, though. :\

2 weeks and these drop….  

But on TEAM EARLY - We don't wait

View media item 996601
Redemption for missing out on Carmine's 

I'm still salty on the Carmine miss as well so I'm thinking of doing an early purchase outside of a retail chain on these. Found a cat selling @215 shipped, said he grabbed @SneakerCon. Watched a legit vs fake vid and the differences to me didn't exist other than feel, if I can grab a 2nd pair on RD cool, them I can compare

Just like everyone else has said, if the speckled cement wasn't there. This would be an instant sellout aka space jam low xi

The shade of grey is more on point on these on the speckles then the shade of grey speckles on 2012 wc 4, i dnt get jb

definitely going to try to cop. Do these and the concord lows crease badly or nah? Wanted to know before i wear my lows 

Back
Top Bottom